Where are we going after death?

Where are we going after death? Most of us when we think or heard the word death, nakakaramdam tayo ng takot. Karamihan satin ay takot tumanda at sa huli ay mamatay. Pero bakit? Bakit nga ba tayo natatakot mawala sa mundong ito at mamatay? Dahil ba ayaw nating malimutan tayo ng mga mahal natin? Dahil ba walang magmamana ng ating mga kayamanan? Dahil ba nanghihinayang tayo sa maganda nating katawan na ibabaon lang lupa? Dahil ba makakaramdam tayo ng sobrang sakit in the process? O dahil hindi natin alam kung saan pupunta ang ating souls right after we die?

On this earth, we always have only two choices and two options. Open and Close. Right and Left. Up and Down. Correct or Wrong. Yes or No. Go or Stop. Likewise, we all know from the Bible that there was just only two places we will go after we die. Its either Heaven or Hell.

Sino ba namang tao sa mundo ang gustong mapunta sa hell, wala diba? We are all aiming to go in the kingdom of heaven.

Then how can we go in heaven? Paano tayo makakasigurado na pupunta tayo sa heaven kapag tayo ay namatay?

As the Bible said, we are sinners from heaven that is why we are cast down on this earth. Then, how can we be forgiven to all our sins and how can we return in our heavenly homeland?

Two thousand years ago, God himself came on earth in the flesh as Jesus Christ to redeemed us.

Mattew 20:28(NLT) For even I, the Son of Man[Jesus], came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many.

We cannot cleanse our own selves from the sins were commited in heaven. Only in the blood of sacrifice and love of our God Jesus Christ, we will be forgiven and return in our heavenly homeland.

Ephesians 1:7(NLT) He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven.

So it says that only in the blood of Jesus Christ we will have the forgiveness of our sins. But what is the blood of Christ for the forgiveness of our sins?

Para mapatawad ang ating mga kasalanan, Jesus gave his own flesh and blood through the Passover bread and wine.

Mattew 26:19-28 So the disciples did as Jesus told them and prepared the Passover supper there......As they were eating, Jesus took a loaf of bread and asked God's blessing on it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "Take it and eat it, for this is my body." And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them and said, "Each of you drink from it, for this is my blood, which seals the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out to forgive the sins of many.

Jesus'flesh and blood will be given only through the Passover (in the 14th day of the first month in the sacred calendar) according to the book of Leviticos.

So it means, once a year lamang po ipagdiriwang ang Passover (sa dapithapon) Not everyday, every week or every month.

You may think that the Passover is very important feast that God himself established for the forgiveness of our sins we commited in heaven. Ganyan tayo kamahal ni God. Kahit na nagkasala tayo sa kaniya, binigyan parin niya tayo ng chance para mapatawad ang ating mga kasalanan. At para makabalik tayo sa heavenly kingdom na ating tahanan.

Nandito tayo sa lupa upang pagbayaran ang ating mga nagawang kasalanan, to repent and to follow the commands of God. So that in the end, when our memories in heaven return, we will not regret and we will return in heaven.

But the question is, are we celebrating the Passover? Are we taking the flesh and blood of Jesus?

In 325 A.D the Roman Catholic Church celebrating the Council of Nicaea under the imfluence of Emperor Constantine, and they abolished the Passover. The Devil who decieved the Children of God and the cause why they'd been thrown from heaven, abolished the Passover of God, para hindi sila makabalik sa langit.

Because the Passover was abolished for the forgiveness of sins, all the people forget the truth that they are angels from heaven.

But the appointed time of God has come, and the Passover is restored according to his prophecy in the Bible. And it is now preaching to you who are hoping for heaven. Don't stay in the darkness. Just come to the light of Christ, and you will have the forgiveness of sins and most especially the eternal life.

Luke 22:14-15(NLT) Then at the proper time Jesus and the twelve apostles sat down together at the table. Jesus said, "I have looked forward to this hour with deep longing, anxious to eat this Passover meal with you before my suffering begins.

Let us celebrate the Passover that Jesus longing to eat and we will have the forgiveness of our sins and return to the eternal kingdom of heaven in the last day.

Actually the Passover has many deep meaning. And I want to share it to you. I will write another full study about the Passover the way to eternal life. Sana abangan nyo. You will realize many things.

Thank you for reading.
GOD BLESS YOU PO! ^_^