BLOOD MATES

Introduction

A-Lou run!They found her!nobody can protect her anymore Stefan is dead!

L-what?holly shit!her life is ruined!they will kill her only because she shares the same blood with me Alex!bloody hell!what am i going to do?

A-go!u have a chance to save her!remember Lou she is your blood mate!without her u are going to be weak bring her to England train her and teach her how to kill, its the only way to save not only herself but u as well!

L-Alex her life will be a mess!she will live with fear and her innocence will be lost forever!i cant do this!my life sucks i cant force her to destroy her life too!

A-Lou its the only way...she will be a killed otherwise!do it!

 Part 1

It is Summer and everything seems to be normal.As always there is so much heat that its almost obligatory to have a bath to one of the most beautiful beaches of Greece...I work in a small Cafe and i have to say i am pretty satisfied with the amount of money i earn every month.I want to be a criminologist.weird ha?usually girls at my age want to be teachers or singers but i am different i fancy horror and i love justice i wanna discover and lead to the jail every abomination of nature....My name is Lucy Lawrence and i am 19 years old.I have hazel hair which is perfectly combined to my hazel eyes.I am thin and tall nothing admirable or exciting just a simple girl.....At least i thought i was

L-your change Sir

?-thank you!my name is Max.nice to meet u young lady

L-i am Lucy nice to meet u too!

as soon as i caught his hand i was surprised discovering his soft skin!and his eyes!dark blue looking at me with a weird way...I've to admit this man is dangerously handsome!His voice his smile.Smiling to him i left having a bizarre feeling about him....i was sure he was a trouble!

[...]

Its twelve o clock and as usual i am the one to lock the doors.I took my back and i left.While i was walking i heard footsteps running behind me and with curiosity i turned to see who was in such a rush.I saw Max

L-Max!hey!

he grabbed my arm and started dragging me to a narrow street

L-let me go!what the hell is wrong with u?let me go

M-shut up bitch!now everything is over for u cause tomorrow morning u wont be alive!But first lets have some fun right babe?

L-don't u dare!

M-i will dare because u have the same disgusting blood with him!u should die in the worst way!

L-what?!what the hell is going on?

without giving an answer he dragged me into the small narrow street and he pushed my body against the wall,he caught my wrists and putted the over my head.He started kissing me so violently while i was trying to escape from his strong hands but i couldn't!He stopped kissing me and his hand went on my spot unzipping my jean.I was trying to kick him and he understood it so he took his hand from my spot and landed it to my cheek.My brain got schoked!and my nose was bleeding!i new it was over!As i was expecting his violent entrance a read liquid was on my t-shirt and i saw my almost raper laying down while his whole body was shaking.My eyes searched to the man who saved me and what i saw made me charmed!He was so handsome!he had light blue eyes and he was tall he was like a modern prince...my raper was laughing looking at his wound.A big knife was starting from his back reaching his chest.

?-i told u not to touch her bastard!