Falling in love Quotes

Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.

If you know someone's inlove with you, you start to fall back, without even realizing.

CUTE BOYS make you blush,
HOT BOYS make you drool,
COOL BOYS make you daydream,
but trust me,
FUNNY BOYS will make you fall inlove without even realizing it.

Never frown when you know someone's falling inlove with your smile.

When i find myself smiling, when i find myself laughing, when i find my heart beating quickly or my eyes becoming brighter, it's because i'm thinking of you.

People do dumb things, when they're inlove.

The feeling that you start to fall for your friend, little by little, because of the meaningful things he says.

Malapit na eleksyon, sana boto mga magulang mo, boto sila sakin para sayo.

You've stirred emotions i've never experienced before, never, not until you.

Sometimes i look at you and wonder how i got to be so damn lucky.

The hardest thing about dreaming about someone you love is to wake up. But if the only place i could see you was in my dreams, i would sleep forever.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing that ever happened to me.. Finding you was the first.

That akward moment when you fall for your best friend.

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.

When i saw you, i fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

That akward moment when you fall for your friend because you two are opposites with similar interests.

The few hours i spent with you are worth the thousand hours i spent without you.

If you fall in love, you will know the meaning of the word 'pain'.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

The more a person makes you laugh, the more tendancy that you will get attracted and fall in love.

Don't force a person to love you, just let him fall for you.
That's why it's called falling in love, not forcing to love.

In a game called LOVE, the first one to fall is the loser.

It's amazing how a person, who once just was a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you.

They told me that to make her fall inlove, i had to make her laugh, but everytime she laughs, i'm the one who falls head-over-heels inlove.