italy

"your grandfather is waiting" reborn said, "what? what do you mean my grandfather? do i have one?" tsuna asked while looking confused, he didn't know that he had a grandfather, "yes, your grandfather, he visited you once when you you were still small" reborn said while looking at the road, "i do remember an old man went to our house when i was a kid but he was my dad's boss at work" tsuna said while getting more confused, "yeah, i know, i was with him that day, i was nine years old and you were four, so i guess you already forgot most of the details"

tsuna looked more confused' wait if you're five years older than me, then why are you in junior high?" tsuna asked, "actually, i'm already 21 years old and i graduated from a university in Italy when i was 13, but since your grandfather asked me to keep an eye on you, i decided to enter your school, since i look younger for my age" reborn said while smirking, "i see, dermatologists must have hate you, huh" tsuna whispered, but unfortunately reborn head it.

" i would like to bash you in the head right now for saying that but, we have already arrived at the airport" reborn said while getting off the car, tsuna followed then stopped reborn, " wait! I don't even have a passport" he said reborn looked at him then smirked, don't worry that's already been taken care of, as well as your clothes" tsuna looked more confused, " wait, how was all of this planned?" he asked

 reborn ignored him as they entered the airport, as soon as they entered, the staffs have been  bowing to them also the flight attendants and pilots that's about to get on their plane stops to bow at them.

"good afternoon, reborn-sama, vongola decimo-sama, the other arcobaleno have already arrived and waiting for you, please follow me" she said then lead their way, " there are others? where are they?" tsuna asked then looked around. 

reborn looked at him t

reborn looked at him then pointed at the white jet plane with the vongola crest on each side of it, " they are in there, they are coming with us to Italy" he said then get inside the plane.

they both get in the plane and met the captain and the flight attendants, "good evening reborn-sama, vongola decimo-sama" they said, reborn ignored them, but tsuna smiled at them, leaving them blushing when they already passed at them.

reborn opened a door then saw the other arcobaleno,"there you are, reborn, we've been waiting for you, kora" a man with blond hair and blue eyes said then looked behind reborn "oh, the vongola decimo" he said then smiled at him "i'm colonnello, the rain arcobaleno, that girl busy counting her money is mammon, she's the mist arcobaleno, the guy with messy green hair in a lab coat is verde, he's the lightning arcobaleno, and the boy with piercings on his face is skull-" he was about to introduce more but a woman with mushroom-like hat cut him off- "i'm luce, i'm the sky arcobaleno and friends with reborn, are both dating already?" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

tsuna blushed then looked down, " n-no, w-we aren't dating, a-and h-he don't even listen to what i say and do as he want even eating with me" he said, luce smirked then glance at reborn " ohh,  i see eating with you, then you are dating, so are you eating out?" she said then looked back at tsuna, ignoring the glare she's receiving from the hitman,"n-no, we don't go out, i'm the one cooking for-"  "what? You're cooking for him?" luce glared at him then colonnello jut laughed, "reborn, why didn't you invited us?" luce said, while still holding tsuna, "haha, he will be jealous of you, kora" colonnello said.

tsuna looked at the others and saw fon ," hey, aren't you the one we met this morning..hmm, fon?" tsuna said then smiled, " why,yes, you remembered" fon said then smiled,"that's enough, were about to take off, come here, tsuna"  reborn said then pulled tsuna to the furthest seat on the plane, he let tsuna beside the window then next to him, reborn buckled tsuna seat belt then locked his.

"you could sleep if you want, it will be a ten hour flight, do you want a blanket or a pillow?" reborn asked, "no, this is fine, i'm not cold anyway" he said then looked out the window. 

"ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, please buckle your seat belt and we're about to take off" the pilot said, when the plane is steady and the belt were free to take off, reborn called for an attendant, " what would you like to have, reborn-sama?" the flight attendant said, " give me an espresso, how about you tsuna, do you want anything?" tsuna looked at reborn then , " then, do they have strawberry cake?" tsuna asked then looked down.

the flight attendant blush, "yes, we have, decimo-sama, do you want anything else with that?" she asked, tsuna think for a second then looked at reborn, "hmm, i'll have some..ch-chocolate milk..shake" he said quietly, "yes, is that all, decimo-sama, reborn-sama" tsuna nodded his head then glance happen to glance at the others, they were looking at him and luce glares at reborn while mumbling 'why is a cute and innocent bunny in the hand of a vicious wolf like reborn', while fon and colonnello was smiling at them.

well, as expected reborn ignored them, while tsuna blush, " here is your espresso, reborn-sama, and your strawberry cake and chocolate milk shake, decimo-sama, do you need anything else?" she said, "tsuna shook his head then smile, "no, thank you very much" he said then started eating.

reborn looked at him smirked, " you really like sweet stuffs, huh?" he said which catches tsuna's attention, " not really, i only eat sweet if i fell like it" he said while blushing,"hmm, i see" he said then sips on his espresso, minutes later after finishing the cake and his drink, reborn looked at tsuna and saw him slowly falling asleep, "hmm, after filling yourself up, you feel like going to sleep, huh" reborn whispered, he took off the armrest between them.

"here, use my shoulder and sleep." he said, tsuna didn't complain and do as he said, he snuggled closer to reborn, after finding a comfortable spot he settle in and fell asleep, reborn looked at tsuna and saw him shivering, 'so, he got cold after drinking that chocolate shake' he thought then called for an attendant again, when the attendant arrived he didn't get to speak, " just bring me a blanket" reborn said then motion him to go, after a minute, he came back with an orange blanket and hand it to reborn, he left with he was sure that they don't need anything.

reborn put the blanket over tsuna then smiled, he crossed his arms over his chest, he looked around and saw the others also asleep, he was about to sleep when he felt a hand slip under his arm, he looked at tsuna and saw him wrapping his arms around his own, he smiled then kissed tsuna's forehead, " buona notte, tsunayoshi" he said then fell asleep.

~to be contunued

well, there you go, another update for you all, so please update your stories to, some of my readers are also writers who's stories are the very thing i'm looking forward to, so please, i'm begging you!! 

by the way, i was supposed to update earlier but then this stupid backspace have to delete my story!! well, anyway, after losing my cool for a whole 5 minute, i re-write it again and pulish it after a whole 2 hours..( well, i fell asleep at the first 30 minutes though) good thing it's all in my head

i'll be publishing another R27 one shot in an hour so please look forward to it , the title is "more than a kiss"