Get your shit together

As the days past my nerves began to grow. Man, I hope I will act normal, and don't fall or something. Ryan texted me the day after we met.

Ryan: Good morning! Remember me... Ryan :)

Julie: Ryan who?

Ryan: Umm Ryan from last night, the guy who let you fall yesterday.

Julie: Nope, doesn't ring a bell

Ryan: I have asked you to join me to a party :)

Julie: Just kidding, of course I know who you are!

Ryan: So you are a jokester huh

Julie: From time to time

Ryan: I like it ;)

// What the hell do I need to respond to that?? Does he likes me!!

Ryan: So about Saturday, can I pick you up with my car?

Ryan: So we can go together :)

Julie: Yeah of course. This is my address

Ryan: That's really close to my house. I can't wait to see you!

Julie: Me too! :)

Julie: I mean to go to the party

Ryan: See you soon Julie ;)

Julie: Looking forward to!

Ohh this guy makes me say such weird things. I couldn't focus in class because I was actually distracted. I have never been so distracted in my life. Could I really like him in that way? That's impossible, I barely know the guy. Of course, I have some crushes, I mean there a lot of hot guys at Uni but I never ever felt like this before. What do I even need to wear on Saturday, I don't even know what kind of party it is. Okay, let's focus on my study because I need to get my diploma!

Saturday

What the hell do I need to wear? That little black dress or that maxi dress. Wait, I got a dress for my birthday last year that I eventually didn't wear because I was home trying to help my parents with some problems. It has a blush pink color and an open back. Maybe it's too sexy. I can still wear my jeans. Maybe he doesn't like the dress. I'm doing it, I will wear the dress. Oh shit, it's almost 9:00, I need to get ready!

I hear a car stopping in front of my house. Oh shit, he is here!! I am checking myself in the mirror. Do I have something between my teeth? Does my breath smell good? Is my hair good? Oohhhhhhh I'm losing it. Julie, get your shit together. Act normal. I never felt this way before, what was happening to me?

He ringed the door bell. This is it, act normal, pp pfff FF..... BREATH! I can do this!

'Hi', I said smiling and being an idiot. 'Wow, you look incredible', he said with his eyes wide open. 'Thank you', I said blushing. 'Wait, I forget my keys on the table, I will be right back', I said smiling. 'Take your time', he said smiling. I took my keys and was walking back to Ryan. Ryan was just staring at me, it was making me blush. I'm ready', I said. 'Julie, could you turn around', he asked me. 'I don't understand what you mean', I said confused. 'Wait', he said while he is walking toward my back. He is so close, I can feel his breath in my neck. 'You forgot to take the price cart out of the dress', he said while pulling it out. 'Thank you, so embarrassing, I wasn't planning to take it back or something', I laughed nervously. 'Now you are ready to go', he said. Oh man, his eyes and his mouth and his hair and he smell so good!

He took my arm and walked me toward the car. His arm felt so strong, I immediately felt safe. He opened the car door and I accidentally touched his hand. I felt the same electricity feeling. I felt that I had a big smile on my face and I couldn't take it off. He made me feel alive. Who is this guy and what is he doing with me?

He started the car and we were driving to the party. The night has only just begun.

Let's get this party started!