The party

'So are you excited', Ryan asked me. 'Yeah, I'm curious where we are going', I said. I was so nervous. He was so freaking hot. I hope he doesn't notice. I really want to kiss him but I won't. I am not that kind of girl. His car is really expensive. I don't even know what he does for a living. He has to have a good job. 'I hope I didn't overdress', I said smiling. 'Oh no, you look beautiful and it's perfect for this party', he said. We drove to a beautiful street with a lot of trees. 'We are almost there', he said. I am getting more nervous. There it was a beautiful castle. Wait... a castle?? 'Wow, it's so beautiful', I said whispering. Maybe I'm underdressed for this party. He stopped the car and I feel him looking at me. I was still looking at this big massive castle. It was a mixture of a Parisian and Italian design. Very chic and romantic. He stepped out of the car. 'Ready beautiful', he said. 'Always', I replied.

Somebody took his keys and drove the car to the parking lot. I am holding his strong arm and I am definitely shaking. Before I know it, there was a group of people coming our way. 'Ryan, my man, long time no see', the good looking guy said. 'George, yes it's been too long, we need to catch up some day', Ryan said. 'Julie, meet George a good friend of mine', Ryan said. 'Hi, I'm Julie, nice to meet you George', I said. 'Wow, Julie the pleasure is all mine if Ryan is boring you can find me here', he winked at me. 'I think Ryan can entertain me tonight', I said smiling. Ryan was smiling as well and I saw a twinkle in his eyes. 'See you later man', Ryan said to George. We walked away towards the room where the music was coming from. 'George is the host of this party ', Ryan said. 'Omg this is his house?', I said. 'Yes', Ryan said. We entered the room and everything is very luxurious. It's all gold and black, so pretty!

'Do you want something to drink', Ryan asked. 'Yes, thank you', I smiled. 'One sec', he smiled and walked to an ober. Wow, this party is a lot. All these people look so beautiful and rich. What does Ryan do? I like it, but it's not the world I live in. The champagne and caviar are not at the parties I usually went to. Ryan walked back. 'What's on your mind, Julie, he asked me. 'Ohh, umm.. it's just that I never been to a party like this before'. 'It's kind of different', I said. 'I understand. A few years ago I didn't know this kind of lifestyle either', he said. 'What do you do for a living', I asked. '5 years ago I started my own film production business and it went quite well'. I needed a bigger office and now we have 7 offices all over the world'. So that's how I rolled in', he said. 'That's so inspiring'. 'I wish I could start my own business as well', I said. 'But you can, Julie'. 'You can do whatever you dream off, just work for it and never give up', he said. 'I like your spirit Ryan. 'I believe that too'. I just want to live again, I want to make fun and enjoy the ride instead of focusing on all the negativity around me', I said. Ryan looked at me for a couple seconds. 'Come with me', he said. 'Okay', I said thinking we were walking to something else. 'No, I mean come with me on my adventure'. 'I want to let you see the world', he said. I was frozen, was he being serious. I would love the see the world, but I just met Ryan and I can't leave my parents here. They need my help. 'Ryan, I really want to see the world, but I can't right now'. 'I can't leave', I said. He looked disappointed. 'How can I convince you to go with me', he asked. 'You can't Ryan, I can't leave', I said. 'Okay well I respect your choice Julie, but if you made up your mind, I'm just a phone call away', he said. I smiled. 'Thank you, Ryan, that's really sweet', I said.

'I want to show you something', Ryan said. He took my hand and we left the room. 'Where are we going?', I asked. 'You will see', Ryan smiled. 'We need to climb a little', he said. He climbed on top of a roof and he expected me to do the same thing. I was ready to do this, this was so much fun. 'Here let me help you, take my hand Julie', he said and reached his hand. I was holding his hand but I was putting so much power in my jump that I jumped straight on top of him. I was just looking at his beautiful face, and wondering how it will feel to kiss him. 'Are you alright', He asked looking concerned. 'Yes, I am fine', I said. I stand up and give him my hand. As I looked behind me I saw a beautiful view of the whole city. 'This is so beautiful', I said. I stand beside me and took my hand. 'Yes, it is', he said. We just stand there for a few minutes hand in hand. 'Thank you, Ryan, for letting me see this kind of beauty and for taking me to this party', I said looking at him. He was coming closer to me. 'Julie, it's my pleasure'. 'I want to let you see so more beautiful places'. I promise you this is nothing compared with all the other beauty in the world', he said. 'But off all of the beautiful places I visited you are the most beautiful view I have ever seen', he said. I was speechless. Fuck it, I am going to kiss him. I leaned forward and kissed him. He immediately responded to my kiss. He wrapped his arm around me. The feeling is indescribable. He smells and feels so good. He stopped and looked at me. 'You, Julie I'll never let you go'. 'You are a dream come true', he said and he takes my face in his hand and kisses me again.