Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harry's0 P.O.V.

What could be better?

I have a beautiful girl on my side , so what could be better?????

Maybe a car but she can't get me that!

She frowns "I-I g-got to g-go!"

No this can't end why is she leaving now.

This is all about her parents, we were close friends as six year olds. When I found out about her parents everything went silent and she was homeschooled for a year.

This is just what I need, I got her to kiss me and now she is already leaving? I thought she was going to ask me out!

She starts to head out the door so I yell " no WAIT!!!!!!"

She turns around with a Frightening face.She says sternly " stop, just let me be!"I reply " but wait......I love you!"

She stares at me and I start to feel the electricity flowing in my body!

Why do I feel as if I've let her down

"I'm sorry I don't have feelings for you." She scowls

I reply angrily "well i over herd you talking about this with 'jimmy' .And now I know who you like! You like 'Dirty Daren' "

She howls " no I don't" and she storms off

Why did I tell her, I could've waited! I know she isn't the one, or is she?

***********************************

Claire's P.O.V.

I feel so stressed because of Harry. He just told me I like 'dirty Daren'

I walk into the hospital then into a room filled with sick children. I'm not sick!!!!!!

Well the doctors think otherwise.

I just went to my daily check up and I was told to rush to the hospital. So I was like 'ok'.

"Hi!!!!" One nurse said

The other nurse said "don't scare the poor thing!"

What? Poor thing?

How am I poor thing?

I mean I'm a big girl. I'm 20 years old!

The start to put an I.V. In and i scream "ouchhhhhh"

"What are you doing this for?" I ask

"It seems that you," she says "have....."

She was cut off by nurse 3 " stop telling her, we haven't even done the scans yet!

?????? Scans????????

3 hours later:

They gave me some kind of pill 2 hours ago and I knocked right out

"Um ma'm" the doctor frowns "I have some bad news"