Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V.

Didn't she know what happens Sunday?

After I asked her she ran off. She has been acting really weird lately and I don't like it.

"Lisa!" I call out

(Btw Lisa is a minor character)

She replies with "what?"

I cry " what's wrong with...."

She states "I don't know . The doctor left before I could ask him!"

Flashback*************************

On Sunday at about 3 o'clock I got a call from Stella telling me that Claire was hurt.

*ring*ring*

I hear the 1960's phone ringing

"Hello this is the styles residents, state your name and business." I recite

"Hey um...." Stella stuttered"you won't believe what's wrong. Claire is at the hospital!" Please come now!"

My heart dropped and I felt like crying

I turn the home phone off realizing I never said bye, but I can't call her back!

"Hey mom!!!!!!where are you????"I yell

She never replied so I knew I was home alone.

I ran outside finding a blue Chevy which belonged to my dad (in the army) so his keys aren't here.

I dart to the highway and I pace myself to the ones shiny hospital.

Just then I hear car doors slamming! Oh great!

"Hey you!" The short one says

I turn around

"Ya you!" He stutters

"Give me your money!" He demands

*************************************

After a whole hour I finally make it to the bright new hospital. Image this: I bright white building with a new parking lot and new grass with two placards saying 1.hospital entry and 2.ambulance entry.

I next wipe my tears away and walk into the building.

"Hi miss...." I look for her name tag"miss smith. Im here for Claire, Claire smith."

*********************************

As I walk into the room I see another door that says "ventilator 1 ICU"

Definition: A ventilator is a machine designed to mechanically move breatheable air into and out of the lungs, to provide the mechanism of breathing for a patient who is physically unable to breathe, or breathing insufficiently.

^ Wikipedia credits)

There she was, pale and unable to breathe.She looks like fish that has been out of the water for days.

I start out with a "hey"

Claire's grandma whispers "I'm so glad your here!" I knew she was happy by that crackly smile of hers.

I reply with a "why?"

Why did I say why? How rude of me!

"Because she is always talking about you!" She smiles

Me? I question myself????

Hahhaaa you'll just have to wait ;)))

Flashforward***********************