Chapter 2

[Tony]

Mike is just. Wow. Yeah. Perfect. I stared at him typing away on his phone while laying in his bunk. Mine was across from his, so I could see him perfectly from the comfort of my own bunk. The light from the screen illuminated his features in the faint darkness settling during the evening. "Yes, Mr. Perry? Do you need something?" He said in a posh British accent while raising an eyebrow and looking back at me.

"Huh? Wha-? Oh uh, n-no n-nothing. I just, uh, um..." I stuttered while blushing furiously. "Wow Turtle, I know I'm sexy but come on. Getting all hot and bothered at the sight of me?"

My eyes widened and I kept my mouth closed, in fear of anything slipping out that isn't supposed to.

Mike grinned and continued his cruel game of torture.

"What if I do this?" He smirked, slowly peeling his shirt from his tattooed body.

He knew just how to get me.

It was hard to control myself with the way he was teasing me. When his shirt was off, he threw it to the ground and winked, licking his lips in a playful manner. If only he knew.

He still continued to torment me further, I'm not sure how much longer I can take this.

He trailed a finger down his chest, stomach, and stopped at the waistband of his jeans. He glanced up at me and then back down to his jeans, sliding his fingers to the button. He slowly, ever so slowly, unbuttoned them then, at the same agonizingly painful speed, unzipped them. He was wearing black boxers.

Again at the same speed as before, he slid the jeans down, down past his knees, down to his ankles, and finally, off all together. I could feel myself getting hard, so I grabbed the nearest pillow, and shoved it down onto my lap quickly, to cover up a certain something caused by a certain someone stripping across from me.

"What's wrong Tony, is my Turtle having issues?" He chuckled. Very much so Mike, thanks for asking.

Mike knew I was gay, but he didn't know that I was crazy for him.

He slipped a finger underneath the band of his boxers and tugged a little, showing me his sexy v-line that a lot of people would kill to see.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and pushed on the pillow in an attempt to hide what he did to me, but failed miserably. I was still poking up and it could clearly be seen through the pillow.

"Mike..." I whimpered softly. "Please Mike, it hurts. Either stop, or do something about it." I whined almost inaudibly.

He looked shocked and blushed, but tried to keep his composure. He peeked his head around to see if anyone else was up, and no one was, so he climbed down from his bunk and crept up into mine.

Inching over to me, he hesitated before cradling me in his arms. He buried his face in my neck and whispered "I'm sorry Turtle. That was really mean, I hope you'll forgive me. I wasn't trying to hurt you." I smiled and pulled away from him. "It's ok Mike, I forgive you." He smiled sadly and laid down next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel the warmth radiating from his bare chest. I slipped into wonderful dreamless sleep in the comfort of my lover's arms.