Chapter 11 -Tyler-

Head P.O.V

"Baby why you so stress" Kelly said rubbing on my shoulders. I didn't tell her what happen earlier cause she can't hold water for shit. We at my house. I'm sitting up on the bed while she behind me. I'm watching this damn News to see if they got in film on us.

"I'm not stress baby chill " I said turning around kissing her softly. "But you don't seem like yo self --. I kiss her again before she can say anything els. I don't have time for her to ask me all these question like this the Next 48.

I got on top of her & started to kiss down her body. "Baby Idk." She try to say but I had bite on her nipple softly as I suck on it. She started to scream & moan. "Baby just relax , let me take care of u tonight" I said now taking off her panties. Damn she sexy man.

"Baby no we going to be late for Matrell party" Kelly said trying to pull her panties back up. "Nah we got time" I said taking them off again & throwing it across the room.

I grab her hips & bring her closer to my face while my face between her thighs. I started to eat her out. I move my tongue around her clit and sucking on it hard , while I'm looking at her. She started to screaming / moaning loud & touching all over her titties , biting on her lips. Damn she getting wetter & wetter. I started to finger her fast Nd the slow now.

5 mins later I stop. "Baby you ok?" I said now looking down at her while she breathing fast. She jump up and starting to tongue kissing me & wrap her arms around me. "I love you" she whisper in my ear and laying her head on my chest. "I love you too baby" I said kissing her on her forehead.

Keem P.O.V

"Keem please let it go" Star said looking at me with them eyes. I hate when she do that. Giving me that look like she helpless or some shit. "I can't baby ! That nigga almost kill another nigga & now Cam going with that nigga Hell nah" I said sitting by her while she lay her head on my lap.

" You sound more like her father then her brother.I know you love her & all but you cant stop her from seeing the person she love." she said now sitting up & looking at me.

We was face to face now shit. I know that she saying is true but that still my little sister. "I can't let that nigga fuck up my sister life like that. She gota get out here & get a better life then this man" I said shaking my head. "Come her baby " Star said grabbing my face so she can kiss me.

Damn she always know that to do to calm me down. She started to pull my shirt over my head & kissing on my tattoo & feeling around my chest.

I grab her & put her on my lap & started to kiss her all over her face . "Baby stopp " she said gigging/laughing trying to push me away but nah. I put my hands on her hips and started to kiss & suck on her neck.

"I started to put my hands down her panties until she stop me. "Baby I can't I'm not ready yet" She said in my ear while I'm still sucking on her neck " Ok I respect that" I said now picking her up.

She started screaming now , kicking her legs all in the air. "OMG Keem put me down she said slapping my face playfully. "Nah you good ma " I said slamming her on the bed & starting to play fighting with her & tickling her.

"Baby ..... Ahhhh ... Stopp .. Baby .. she said her face was turning red now. I stop & got off the bed & look at her laying on my bed. "Aye we gota get ready for Matrell party. You got your clothes here right I said now looking for my shit I'm wearing." Yeah let me go take a shower real quick " she said jumping off the bed and about to walk out my room until I grab her back.

"Gimme a kiss " I said smiling down on her & picking her up while she wrap her legs around me and puting her hands on my face . I love you Keem she said before she started kissing me and jump off me and runing to the bathroom.

Damn Star said she really love me? I ain't really tell no one I love them like that before. I shake my head and walk to my closet until I hear a car speeding off. I looking out the window seeing who it was

Oh shit it was Cam. I told her ass to give me her keys before we got in the house. How she get it back? Shit! Fuck!

I check my pants that what's hanging on the chair by the computer. Fuck she took my keys too. Fuck I'm tired of her bullshit! If she want to go see that nigga & mess up her life she can go ahead. I'm tired of her childish ass.

"Baby what wrong" Star said now stand by my bedroom with only a towel covering up her body and her long curly hair dipping with water from the shower. Damn " Nothing baby go back in the shower unless you trying to get this D " I said walking closer to her. " lol Boy Ew " She said running back in the shower laughing. "Girl You know you want this D" I said yelling.

You know what I'm tired watching over Cam. If she want yo act grown ima let her hang with her damn bf. Fuck that shit taking my car keys & shit. Now I got to call Head up too , come pick us up.