#2

I woke up with just enough time to shower and pick up Trevàn for breakfast. When I got dressed, I realized that the jeans I wore weren’t mine; it was a size too big. Probably Victoria’s, my sister. With no time to go search for a belt I hurried to Trevàns room. I was just about to knock, when he opened the door.

‘’Morning,’’ He said still looking kinda sleepy. ‘’You eat breakfast?’’

‘’Yeah, weirdo, I don’t just drink blood, you know. Come, we are having breakfast in the kitchen again.’’ I walked away.

‘’Where does everyone else eat? And how many are ‘everyone else’?’’ He asked following me.

‘’We’re with 243 vampires in this building, but most of the time only about a hundred to a hundred and fifty are actually present. And we eat in the dining hall, I just keep you here for the first few days for your own safety.’’ We had arrived at the kitchen. Two plates were stuffed with eggs, pancakes and bagels.

‘’Jeez, are you hungry?!’’ Trevàn asked while looking at the pile of food and he sat down.

‘’A little, most of it is for you, though.’’ I sat down as well and started with the bagel.

‘’Really, you have pancakes on your plate, but you start with the bagel? What is wrong with you? Pancakes are the best!’’ Trevàn stuffed the pancake in his mouth.

‘’Take mine, I just eat the bagel.’’ I said laughing.

‘’You are insane.’’

‘’I know.’’

It took Trevàn seven minutes to finish his plate and mine, minus the bagel. After that I took him to the garage.

‘’Where are we going? Are you even allowed to drive? I mean, with having a balloon stuck to your belly?’’ Trevàn asked while looking at the five cars.

I lifted one finger:  “Your apartment.’’ Second finger: ‘’Yes.’’ Third finger: ‘’Why aren’t your eyes popping out? These are probably the best cars you have ever seen.’’ I meant the Ferrari, the Porsche, the Chevy Camaro, the BMW and the Austin Martin Vanquish.

‘’I am not such a car boy.’’ Trevàn admitted.

‘’I’ll make you one. There is nothing better than a fast car. We’re taking the Chevy. ‘’ I pointed at the blue car and got in.

‘’Can this one go fast? It looks old.’’ Trevàn said while getting in.

‘’Faster than you think. Where is your apartment?’’ I drove out of the garage.

He told me the address and I drove us there, showing that the car could indeed go very fast. When we got out, Trevàn rang the bell.

‘’Hello? Who is there?’’ An old lady’s voice asked.

‘’Miss Allen? It’s Trevàn, I forgot my keys and I am moving out, could you open up, please?’’ Trevàn asked.

The door opened and we walked up two flights of stairs.

‘’Where are your keys?’’ I asked.

‘’I don’t know, I must have lost them,’’ Brilliant. ‘’Wait! What are you-..?’’ I had broken off the doorknob and pushed the door open.

‘’Come on, you need to pack everything you want to take with you. Do remember that you only have your room to keep it all in, and don’t worry about the clothes, we are seeing a tailor this afternoon.’’ I said while I let myself fall on the couch.

When Trevàn started packing everything in boxes, he started asking questions.

How old are you? 631.