☆No Way☆

●Charlotte's Pov●

"What do you want?" I hear my mum say in the kitchen. I'm in the living room, playing with Noah. My son is wearing a grey tshirt and leggings.

 My son is wearing a grey tshirt and leggings

I pick him up and carry him into the kitchen. According to my phone it's only 10:30. Lachlan is standing up, arms folded, by the fridge. Mum is opposite Rebecca. What is she doing here? "Ah, the teenage terror's awakes then?" She snarls. "Oh shut up Rebecca." Mum replies looking me up and down. I'm wearing a nude lace crop top, white ripped jeans, black lace-up heeled boots and a little choker.

 I'm wearing a nude lace crop top, white ripped jeans, black lace-up heeled boots and a little choker

"Mum. What is she doing here?" I say sharply. "Rebecca and Connor are coming to stay for a bit." Grandad announces. Connor is Rebecca's 10 yr old son. Mine and Lachlan's cousin. Last time Rebecca and Connor came to stay with us (which was last year by the way), Connor destroyed my room, scared Hopscotch away and ruined my life. "I've tried reasoning with her, believe me Charlie." Mum sighs. "You can't stay here Rebecca." Mum argues. "Yes she can." Grandad raises his voice. "Grandad! Last time Connor recked my room and made my horse run away!" I protest. "Exactly. She can't stay here." Lachlan adds. "And neither can her troubled son." I say. "She's staying and that's the end of that." Grandad says. "Right. Now Connor you can share with Charlotte." He says, turning towards his grandson. "No, no, no. He is not staying in my room!" I protest.

●Chrissie's Pov●

"I agree," I say. "He is not staying in Charlie's room." I back my daughter up. "He's not staying here full stop." Lachlan mutters. "If he doesn't go, then I will." My teenage daughter says before storming out. "Oh for christ sake." I mutter. "I'll go." Lachlan says, grabbing his coat and following his sister.

●Lachlan's Pov●

I go out to where my sister is. She's with Liv at the park. "Why you here?" She questions me. "I'm going if he don't." I explain. She nods. "Just go back home." Liv says. "It's not as simple as that." Charlie replies.