Gone

TANNER POV

The doctor tells me he's sorry. I look up asking to see her and he nods his head.

I walk in as they are covering up her body. Tears falling out of my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. She's actually gone. My whole highschool life I have been sat behind her waiting to make my move. I was to late.

I stand by her dead body begging for her to just sit up and smile at me. It won't happen though.

My legs give in and I am just an emotional heap of human limbs on the floor. I stand up and slowly peel the cover off of her face and gently drop a kiss on her lips. I stand back and look at her beautiful face.

BE-BEEP BE-BEEP BE-BEEP

" she's alive! " the head doctor was giving orders to all of the others.
" excuse me you have to leave " someone said pushing me out.

I sat on one of the chairs the nurse sat me onto just outside. I started crying again. She's a little fighter.

Mom comes and sits by me. I hug her and soak her other shoulder.

PLEASE LIVE IM BEGGING FOR GODS SAKEEEEEE

* days later *

I haven't gone home yet. Her hearts still beating though. I'm not aloud to see her but I still lay across four- five waiting room chairs with siblings bringing me food because I refuse to go home. Now all I can do is sit and wait.
I HOPE SHE LIVES

-----------------------------------------
What ya think??
157 reads omg!!!!
Keep voting
LOVE YOUSSSS