UNDER TO A VUENAFLOR

I am standing in front of him. He smile devilishly. Ugh! Though knowing that this would be my wedding day . Special day, my ghad. The priest starts to speak about those marriage of convenience. "Now, do you Wynter Nicole take this man, as your husband?" I hesitate to answer. I looked at my back, where the audience is. I looked at my parents who's eagerly want my answer now. My mom smile at me and mouthed, "Its's okay." I was about to nod when this man, hitch me with his elbow. "Y...N....ye.....yes." I stammer. How can I can't stammer when he sight me badly. Tsk! "And you, young man, do you take this woman as your wife?" The priest ask. Before he answer he looked at me, smirking. "I do,as always." Nooooo.!!!
"Now I announce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" The priest announced . He was about to kiss me, when I moved my face west. His face was questioning. "Did you use a mouthwash?" I asked. Trying to get through from sealing our vows. The hall was filled with laughters. Even his little brother. The laughters went slowly done when he cleared his throat. "Yes woman. I used yours." That make me stop, and he has the chance to steal a kiss from me. "You thought you can run away from sealing our vows, woman?" He is really a daredevil and a monster. Even me can't stop him. And I'm under to a Vuenaflor.