Chapter 1

He had passed all his tests, and now the time for him to be assigned  someone had finally come. He scored near the top at his physical, so he was one of the best fighters, and the first at his psychological test. He already knew he was the strongest of them all. He was made that way. 

As he was waiting impatiently on one of the waiting chairs inside the huge palace, the president himself made his way through the door. 

"Jason White," the president greeted him, in a very familiar manner. "Just the man I wanted to see." He added, offering him his hand to shake, with a casual smile on his face.

He got up from his chair and shook the president's hand. 

"How's your father?" the president asked him. But Jason figured that the president knew all too well how his father was doing, given the fact that the two were speaking to each other more than him and his father. He figured he was just trying to do some small talk, but Jason was too impatient to make small talk. 

"Ok," Jason flushed him out, "I heard you wanted to give me my assignment."

The president became more serious. "Of course." After a short pause, he added. "Your assignment is quite special."

Jason nodded his head, signaling the president that he was listening.

"It's Taylor Williams," he finally said with a smile.

Jason frowned in confusion. "Taylor? You mean your daughter?" 

"Exactly!" he said excited. "I could only trust you with my daughter. There are migrators everywhere that would like to hurt her, in order to make me suffer. Recently, Isabelle Ineeva showed interest in killing her, and she must not be taken lightly."

Isabelle Ineeva. She was like a legend not only for the guardians and their kind, but also to the pandreans; one of the most iconic names. She was said  to be the best fighter of the migrators, despite being a girl, one of the only girl fighters even. The few people that got to live after seeing her, claimed she was the most beautiful girl in the world, and, let's just put it like that, she wasn't missing fat in a few places... 

Normally, Jason could defeat anyone, and he even believed he could defeat her, but also, he might as well just avoid danger. That's how he would normally think, at least. 

This was about Isabelle Ineeva though, and he found out about her since he was young and took a special interest in her ever since. The way he heard she was fighting, and the beauty he heard she possessed... he just seemed fascinated by her for so long. He realized that he actually wanted to meet her. Even more, he was eager to...

Of course, he did aspect her to be strong. In fact, he was hoping she'd be. He hadn't had a real challenge in a while, if he even did ever. This was going to be fun, Jason thought.

"Don't worry, Mr. Williams, I'll take care of her."

With a smile still plastered on his face, the president replied "Come on, Jason. You know you can call me Arnold." 

"I know. I'd just prefer not to." He only realized the way it sounded after he said it, and that was mostly because the president gave up his easy smile. "It just sounds too informal. Sorry," he added.

"As you wish. Now, let me introduce you to Taylor."

So, that was the first chapter. I know it's short, and I don't intend to make all of them so short, but since it was the first one and it's the middle of the night, I could make an exception. I hope you liked it.

About the cast, of course, Irina won't be anyone known, since I imagine like an older and more flawless version of me. Again, I don't do that because I'm narcissistic or sth, but on the contrary, it makes me feel better and prettier. You can imagine her like you, but again, flawless. 

In my head, Jason doesn't have the face of anyone known either. He's rather a mix between many hot guys (you can imagine him tall, that's for sure). The only person with a face is Taylor Williams, who happens to be Taylor Swift.  :)