Chapter 2

Arnold Williams led Jason through the halls of the palace, until they reached a big, circular room, in which, on one of the chairs in the middle, sat Taylor, texting her best friend on her phone. At the sight of her father with her soon to be guardian, she stood up from her chair, and greeted them with a charming smile.

Her father, a tall man, in his early fifties, mirrored his daughter's smile and said, as he put his hand on Jason's shoulder.

"Jason, this is Taylor, my daughter. Taylor, this is Jason White, your new guardian."

She smiled, offering him her hand to shake.

"Hi," she said slightly blushing. She was truly flattered that she finally met him. He was, after all the son of the Empowered leader. He was to be the leader when his father would die. Then he won't be a guardian anymore, but until then, he was her's. She also found him very hot. So tall, and handsome as hell...

As for him, he wasn't disappointed, since he knew very well how she looked like from TV, but he did hope that she would be more voluptuous in reality. She had a pretty face, though. Blonde medium hair, blue eyes, red lips, with a devious, very fox-like expression. Anyway, he was glad he was assigned to a girl, especially a pretty one.

"Hi," he replied back, taking her delicate hand into his, and shaking it.

The president watched the two with pride in his eyes, and then excused himself, and went to his business.

After a short time of small talk, Taylor finally suggested going to her mansion, and continue their conversation there, in Jason's delight. He was usually good at small talk, and mainly any kind of chat, but right now he just couldn't wait until the real fun began. He loved fighting, and he was also very good at it and couldn't wait to show Taylor and her father just how good he was. Also, for him using his powers was so much easier than it was for anyone else, and it came naturally. He was as strong as 50 of the empowered together. Literally. It took about 50 of them to block his powers, and he could block the powers of 50 at the same time. As for the migrators, well, they were 3 times weaker than a normal empowered, which basically meant that he equaled 150 of them. That was just how good he was.

He heard that Isabelle was pretty deadly, but he honestly didn't see how she could beat him, considering he was 150 times better than her...

The way to the mansion was painfully long for Jason, but way too short for Taylor. He had the feeling that Taylor was hitting on him, especially after she reached out in the limousine and touched his chest, claiming he had something on his shirt. Like he wouldn't know any better. She also made what she probably thought were subtle remarks that she was single. He wasn't sure how he felt about Taylor hitting on him. She was pretty, not the hottest body, on the contrary, she was skinny and tall, but the face helped a lot. Normally, he would be glad she was flirting with him. He didn't really like her, but he would be up to have sex, nothing too serious. But she was the daughter of the president, and messing around with her could destroy his father's friendship with the president.

As for Taylor, she didn't exactly like him yet, either, but she had a small crush on him. That wasn't the main reason she would be with him, though. He was the prince of the empowered, and so dating him would do wonders to her popularity, like she wasn't popular enough.

When they got there, of course, the mansion was nothing less than he expected: huge and fine. He did find it like too much, especially since it was only her and her father. The president's wife died a few years ago, by the hand of guess who: Isabelle.

Jason had a big house as well, but not like that. He had a loft in a huge apartment house.

Well, now he had to get used to the Williams mansion, since he would have to spend most of his time there, guarding Taylor. Sure, he wouldn't always be with her, but mostly he will.

Taylor led Jason into the house, showing him around, until they eventually stopped in her room, on the first floor. She started doing a project for school on her laptop, while Jason sat on the bed next to her, careful to keep his distance, though. He was texting a friend of his, Mark, but he was pretty absent-minded. He kept on thinking about everything that happened. Was he really going to meet Isabelle? If he did, he would have to kill her, and he knew he could, and it would so bring him glory, but at the same time, it seemed kind of sad. All that time in which he imagined how she would be like, and how would it be like for him if he killed the best of the enemies... it would just be over so so soon...

Both Jason and Taylor were brought out of their thoughts by the door bell. As Taylor started taking the laptop of her lap, Jason stopped her.

"Wait. I'll take it," he said.

"Umm, ok," she smiled at him.

He made his way to the door and opened it large.

"Pizza delivery," the person announced with an enthusiastic voice, as his eyes fell on the girl holding two big pizza boxes in front of him. His gaze shifted from the boxes to the girl's face and he couldn't help but gasp.

Oh, my... she was beautiful!

The second chapter!!! My eyes are like shouting down right now, so i'm going to sleep, but in anyway, how was this chapter? Did you enjoy it? Let me know!