Chapter 33:

Madison's P.O.V

I don't care about the no, i mean yes i care but that's not why i took that so hard. I took hard cause on my parents cause i just had a conversation with my mom about this all acting thing and i really wanted to prove to her and my dad that i can be an actor but i just can't make it now! So i'm pissed off okay?!! I got in the house, got straight to my room and locked my self.

Nick's P.O.V

Madi got out of the house and i just sat back on the couch took the popcorn and ate

Nick: great now she is mad- i said to myself

I didn't mean what i say i just was pissed cause she can't take a no. She will get tons of no she can't be mad and sad every time it's happening and i know that cause i have been through it and i got a lot of no in my life.

I will just call her tomorrow every time after we are fighting we need a day off from each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day i was at the studio with Joe and Kevin.

Nick: so Joe how's Nicole?

Joe: she is killing me!

Nick: why? - i said laughing

Joe: she is so emotional and she is eating a l lot like in 2 in the morning she is like " Baby can you bring me an ice cream from downstairs?"

Nick: two in the morning???!!

He nodded and closed his eyes

Kevin: Danielle wasn't like that. I mean she ate a lot of course but not in 2 in the morning - he said laughing

Kevin: so how's you and Madi

Nick: we fought yesterday

Kevin: why?

Nick: she didn't get the part in the movie she was auditioned to so she was sad and mad so i'm i was pissed about the fact that she can't take a no and i said like " you are mad because of matt lanter right? You wanted to be with him? "

Joe: dude! What the hell?

Nick: i know i was stupid but she have to take no too !

Kevin: yes dude you are right but you still came out stupid

I nodded

Nick: i will go to her house after we will be done here

Joe: go go now man

Nick: thanks - i said getting up and i went to the car.

I got to Madi's house and i knock she opened and looked at me for a few seconds and letted my in.

I got in, she closed the door and turned around to face me.

Nick: okay listen i'm sorry about what i said with matt and all that but you really need to start to get use to no. You won't get a yes about everything in you life i wish it was like that but it isn't and not just to you to everyone.

Madison: but you don't get it,it's not about the no.

Nick: so??

Madison: i had a talk with my mom a that day. She said that she is not happy with all that acting thing as a career and neither my dad . So i wanted to prove them wrong and that didn't work out.

Nick: come here - he said pulling my to him to an hug.

Nick: i'm sorry i didn't know that baby

I hugged him and a after a few seconds i pulled away and gave him a kiss.

Nick: do you want to go out for lunch?

Madison: yes! I'm hungry !

He laughed

Madison: i'm going to get dressed and i will come.

He nodded, gave me a quick kiss and i went upstairs.

What i wore : http://www.polyvore.com/theres_no_love_in_making/set?id=96632454

Me and Nick walking down the street holding hands, talking and of course paparazzi around us.

As we are walking i heard someone calling me. I turned around and i saw him

** - Madison!! - he said and we hugged.

Madison: hey ! - i said hugging him

Madison: it's been a long time!

**- i know i missed you!

Madison: do you want to come with us to eat lunch??

**- umm yeah why not.

I smiled and we walked three of us. Me, Nick and **

----------------------------------

You will found out who is ** next chapter.

All i can say that he have a story with Madison.