Just Imagine~ Madison

(His P.O.V)

 "just imagine if you were my girl" i whispered in her ear. a smile appearing on her lips. i walked in front of her, and smiled. "two crazy kids that can take on the world, we've only met from just living on love 'till the end" i hugged her, happiness running through my veins. "now imagine that i was your boyfriend" i began, i grabbed her hand and led her towards a special place. "what's in it for me?" she asked, adding a giggle at the end."i'll put you first, give you all that i can. treat you like treasure, i'll do it forever and again" we walked through a forest-like place, then my place, and hopefully, our place. "so what do you say?" i ask, hope in my eyes. "yes of coarse" she replied wrapping her arms around my waist. 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"all the great romances, they don't know about love" i looked over at her, my -now- three year girlfriend. she looked over at me and smiled. "why?" she asked. i shrugged and looked up at the moon, the stars, none of them as beautiful as Y/N. "why are you smiling?" she laughed. "Romeo and Juliet gonna wish they were us. i love you Y/N, you have no idea how much i love you." i admitted. i looked over at her and noticed her smile was gone. "what's wrong?" i asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder. she placed her head on my shoulder and sighed. "no one likes the fact that i'm going out with you." she replied. i kissed her head and looked up and the night sky. "lets show them what we're made of" i whispered. 

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hugged her, five years! five...years! "i love you...future Mrs. Alamia" i smiled into her hair. "i like the sound of that" she replied. "i love you" i whispered. "i want us to go back and see, we wrote the book of you and me, it's all about true love meant to be" i began. i looked at her and smiled. "the first chapter starts tonight with the story of you and i, we've got pages and pages to write" i added.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...i imagine in 10,000 days, we'll look around, the whole world has changed. i guarantee you i'll still feel the same, cuz with you standing here there's no question, its all crystal clear. it doesn't matter what anyone else has to say" i finished my vow. it was the day, the day i say 'i do' to the girl i love. the day i make a promise, the promise that i'll love her and be with her through thick and thin. she smiled. 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i do" i said. i knew she was the one, the one i've been waiting on my whole life.

A/N: sorry if it was boring :/. if anyone has a song that i could write of can you tell me it. please, with mikey on top? i'm also going to update more, like everyother day or everyday