Dreaming

Night cradles her in its arms.

The moon shows brightly across the night sky.

Stars sprinkle across the night sky.

They spin around her, she shivered feeling there cold glowing presence.

She opened her eyes to see floating on stars across the sea.

It's salty wind tussled her hair.

It's blue Liquid runs though her fingers.

She looked up to see ponies of stars frolic in the meadowlands of the night sky. Dark trees twisted up in a shadowy sillote it's skeleton fingers reaching out to the moon it's glow shining down softly ever so gently down on her.

She let her self be devoured by the sea. Falling in a deep dream. As she sunk she tasted salt against her tung she sunk in to a deep blue as she stared up at the rippling moon.

Oh so pale...she feels so frail.....as the stars disappear in the night sky of her eyes.

Her body is to shore, she opens them to the daylight as white sand scratches her skin.

She is surround by giant black cliffs as star fish lay beside her. Sea shells decorated her silky hair.  Her neck covered in precious jewels. Perls untwined her fingers. Seaweed wield across her arm.

The waves are rocking, whispering to her in a mystical language only she could understand. So there she lived a sea maiden. Forever living alone at the sea.

Until she opened her eyes.back in her room.

Only a dream....

Or is it.....

THE END...

SO THAT WAS DREAMING. MY POEM! I NOT ONLY LIKE NIGHT AND LOVE THE MOON....THE SEA IS ALSO MY FAV..SO WHAT DO YA THINK??