Chapter 3

Harrys P.O.V

I noticed Angelique getting a bit nervous. I never really had time to clean my house and Faith was of course unable to do it without legs. We sat down on my small couch, and I offered her a drink. 

"Do you want a Scotch, red wine or just some water?"

"A glass of red wine would be nice, thank you." she answered me, still looking a bit anxious.

I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of wine. I went back to Angelique and poured some wine into two glasses. Excusing myself, I left to look after Faith. She was sitting in an old chair, alone, without any legs. She seemed sad about the fact that another woman was sitting in our living room drinking our wine out of our glasses without her permission. I sat down next to Faith and talked to her.

"Darling, don't be sad. I'm doing it for us."

"How could this be for us? You're just betraying me with another woman." , my lovely girl answered me.

"Please, love don't hate me for that. I just want to get that incredible legs for you, for us."

Angeliques P.O.V

I really did it now. I went home with a total stranger. He was really nice but seeing this excuse of a home made me feel really unsecure. Why does he take so long?

I was sitting on his couch, drinking wine. I couldn't help but noticed the strange smell in this house. Never before have I smelled something like this. It couldn't be categorized. There were no signs of a family or someone close to him. 

I want to know why I feel so bad about him and why I just can't leave him alone.

I got up and went straight to the door, which he had entered when he left me. I knocked on the door.

"Harry? Are you there?"

He didn't answer, so I decided to go in. But the moment I tried to open the door, I heard Harrys footsteps rapidly running towards the door and pushing it closed. 

"Angelique, just one moment. I'm sorry." 

It was a bit strange, but I didn't want to disresepct him. I heard some running around and then he opened the door and smiled at me, but it seemed a bit forced.

Harrys P.O.V

Shit! This can't be happening. I don't want Faith to meet her. When she sees her beauty she would be even more jealous. 

I openend the door and smiled at her. I let her in and told her to sit down on my bed.

Suddenly Faith, whom I hid in my closet started talking to me:

"You want her to sit on our bed! How dare you! This can't be true! Just kill her already. I don't even want her legs anymore, I just want her death!"

I couldn't answer my Faith because then they would get to know each other. I didn't want that. 

"Either you kill her or she has to leave, NOW!" , Faith demanded.

Not wanting to enrage her anymore I decided to make her leave. 

"I'm sorry Angelique but you have to go now." 

She looked at me with questioning eyes. She didn't say a word, she just left.