Not alone

I eventually started moving, deciding to take a shower and relax. The warm water felt good on my back and arms. I oddly had a lot of scars- and no. Not self harm scars. Or atleast they didn't look like them. On my back it looked more of whip marks and my arms seemed to be poked with multiple needles. I didn't do drugs did i?
That would explain a lot.. i quickly got dried and dressed, just throwing on some black joggers and a green shirt. I got my shoes on and headed outside deciding to look around. And let me say
Holy
Shit.  It was beautiful outside! There were multiple houses of different color outside and trees. People were casually strolling down the street and i couldn't belive it, some of them had ears and tails like me! There was one that seemed to be focused on walking to me. He was a very attractive guy, i admit it. He was a littler taller than me and buff. He had tan skin and black hair with noticible red ontop. He had the most beautiful coco brown eyes that i could stare at forever. His mouth formed into a goofy grin as he got closer "Hey jack!" He said greeting me like we had known each other for years. I just looked at him confused. His smile fadded after a while and replaced with a concerned look. I just couldn't remember his name...

He knew me.
This beautiful man with a deep voice.
Knew me.

But

Who is he?..