At Zoe's house

It was partly Alfie's fault,he's the only one who's always getting us extra late.The only things he says is"one more minute please",up the always ends up taking 5 minutes,which is really annoying.This time Zoe jumped on Alfie,just to wake him up.FINALLY,he's up. I joked around that it's been 3 years waiting for him to wake up.He just answered "really",in shock.All of us cackled me,Zoe,Tanya and Jim."you've all turned into witches as well.Jim replied "hmmmm......some of us are wizards as well." Zoe turned red.I could feel the pain of embarrassment that she had at that exact moment.

Anyway, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Zoe's number 1 friend. I usually visit every year but often I come many times more. Today I'm telling u the story when I was spending my first thanksgiving without my parents but with my crush( Caspar) and my best friend Zoe.

As I was putting on my romper Zoe knocked on my door and when I replied to let her come in she came in and said to me "guess who's coming?" She said teasing me.
I turned red and said normally" who?" as if I didn't know.
Zoe replied "your frenemy Joe and his friend Caspar"
Caspar was my crush since I first met him when I was 10. It was love at first sight.Zoe always tried to hint out to Caspar that I fancied him and path we would make a perfect couple. At that moment there was a loud ding dong ringing all around the house.Zoe ran down and screamed"Iqra ,there here" ,
So I replied "what the pizza.". When I said this there was another knock at the door. I set my hair into the right position and replied "come on in" . The person who was at the door did not open it so I went directly towards it and opened it even though I was very scared. There was no one there so I decided to go downstairs. Joe, my frenemy scared me when I was about to enter the living room and I nearly fell if it wasn't for CASPAR who held me prince style. We stated into each other's eyes until Zoe interrupted "Caspar stop flirting with Iqra" . I escaped from Caspar 's arm and he turned red.Did he have feeling for me? I wanted to know desperately.