Chapter 2

"What's going on here?!" I shouted as I came into the room, "Sir what did you do?!? Why did you kill him?! Are you crazy?! Why would you ev-" His hand collided with my face as he interrupted me.

"Shut up somebody's going to hear you!" He whispered before he walked over to the door and quickly shut it.

I brought my hand up to rub my face, " Why did you kill him?" I asked.

"Oh relax." he said as he walked over to me, but I backed away, "Oh for fuck's sake I'm not going to hurt you!" He shouted as he threw his hands in the air.

"I can't be too sure of that. Now why did you kill him? This is a crime, it's murder; you can't just go around killing people. Oh god I need to call the cops." I said mostly talking to myself at the end.

As I began walking towards the door, Louis pushed me back hard and I landed on his bed. He got on top of me and looked me straight in the eye, his breath tickling my nose.

"Don't you fucking dare. I killed him and I'm not afraid to do it again. You don't even know why I did it so keep your mouth fucking shut. You got me?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Y-yes." I replied frightened.

He kept his position on me and kept watching me intently. I felt uncomfortable lying under him because for one I was afraid and threatened and two because he was really close to me. If he leaned forward a few inches, his lips would be on mine and the thought of that made me uncomfortable.

I think he must've sensed my uncomfortableness because he kind of looked away from me for a few seconds then got off.

"Just don't tell anybody about this or else you won't be too happy. Now while you're here, help me get rid of this body will you?" He asked looking up at me with a hint of tiredness in his eyes.

I let out a long sigh and itched the back of my neck, "I can help, but we can't let this body leave the room 'til tonight. I don't want anyone seeing it. I'll bring a cart in here so we can roll the body out. We'll take it down to the basement and burn it in the furnace. In the meantime, fix this room up so there's no evidence of him. Mop the blood from the floor and get this stench out of here. I'll be back to make sure it's all done so we can proceed at around 11:30." I told him. He gave me a nod and I went to the door and left the room.

I felt uneasy about doing this, but the sight of that guy frightened me and I didn't want to mess with him.

------------

I had finished my work around 5, so I left home and just unwinded a bit. I'm going to be helping a stranger ,that I've only seen about 5 times, with murder. I've never done anything like this ever, but something about the situation made me feel as if Louis was innocent. I mean he didn't bring the man into his room to kill him, the man must've came willingly and disrupted Louis with something. I can make hundreds of assumptions about everything that's happening, but my best bet is to just help him and maybe he'll let me in on the full details about everything.

I ran a hand through my hair as I let out a sigh. I was just so tired and there was a lot of pressure on me from what had happened a few weeks ago.

I looked to my side to see a picture that sat on the stand beside the couch.

It was a picture of Julie and I. She was standing there fumbling with her fingers and trying not to break out laughing. She wore a red sun dress and her blonde hair, that reached her chest, was let down. There was a pink rose above her ear that I had placed there. I had picked it out for her before I had came to meet her in the park. I was standing behind her in an embrace. I had one hand around her shoulders and one near her waist. I was also smiling in the picture. Julie never liked that picture; she said her facial expression was weird, but I thought her scrunched up face looked precious.

She was a great girl and probably the only person I truly liked. She was a bookworm, like me, and she would always like to talk. Her topics varied from how she thought the universe was formed and why we were made this way and put on this earth and how many galaxies were out there in the universe to why the grass was green. She would never stop talking and that's what I loved about her. She was a very kind girl and I loved her for that also.

We'd see each other at least 5 times a week, I was so used to seeing her and acknowledging her and now that she's just grasped out of my hands, it feels weird. I feel empty, hurt, and lost. Some of these nights I get upset and I miss her, so I call her up, but then I remember she's never going to pick up, and I have to accept that and move on with my life. I'll never have her, but I don't think she would like me mourning over her for this long; she'd want me to go on adventures, meet new people and be happy again. I'm going to try to do that for her and make her happy. I picked up the picture and placed a kiss over her face before I gently set it back down. I wiped off a few hot tears before I laid my head down onto the couch and dozed off.

------

11:26.

Where the hell was he?

I ran my hands through my hair as I paced in circles. That guy was supposed to be here to help me get rid of the body at 11:30 and he's still not here. Did he get caught? Is he ok?

Just then, I heard three knocks at the door and almost all my stress went away. Thank god he was here.

I went up to the door and opened it a tiny bit to see him standing there with a cart behind him. I fully opened the door as he entered the room with the wheeled cart.

He stopped in the middle of the room and moved the old blankets out of the cart as I closed the door. I hid the body in the bathtub so it wouldn't bleed or smell anymore. He rolled the cart towards me and moved beside me. We both held the body and lifted it at the same time and moved it to the cart.

"You take the body down I'll meet you there I need to clean up the rest of this stuff." I said to him as I got a towel.

"I got some supplies for you." He said as he walked back to the cart and got out some baking soda, vinegar and stain/odor remover. He handed them to me as our hands brushed and he clumsily dropped the baking soda.

"Sorry." He said as he handed it back to me.

The whole time he wouldn't make eye contact with me. I'm guessing I scared him. Hell if I wasn't in this position I would be scared of me too. He then walked back to the cart, covered it with blankets and took the cart down to the furnace.

---

I stood there as I watched the body burn and turn into ashes. I felt horrible since this wasn't me. I'd never do this. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before I threw the old blankets into the fire also. I moved the cart to a corner of the room and I made sure it was clean.

I went back over to the fire and watched as the blankets burned down. I jerked out of fear as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's just me." He said with a bit of a hard tone, "Don't feel bad. The bastard deserved it. Everything is good for now. Let's go back up you need to get cleaned up before you leave." He moved his hand down from my shoulder all the way down to my hand before pulling away and walking back up. I didn't know what it was, but I felt bolts spark up inside me from that movement. I looked behind me and caught a glimpse of him walking up before I decided to follow.