scene 1: captain receiving mission

(Admiral's office, admiral is sitting calmly at his desk, Captain Thomas tucker pacing, at each side of the door)

Captain: (stops pacing in middle of room) admiral I just don't know about this mission, I mean, this is a quadrant of the galaxy that we haven't ever visited before. I know I am an explorer, but I would like to at least have some clue of where I am going. Our quadrant has mainly humanoids, but this quadrant could have mainly octopus looking species!

Admiral: I am very well aware of that. And this is why I specifically chose you for the job.

Captain: (groans in exasperation) I assume I will be moving to a new ship?

admiral: (stands up and walks toward cap)you will have the Atlantic, you have done extremely well in past missions with your ship, the pacific, but it is just not meant to go as deep as you will have to go. (Stops in front of bow) just don't destroy her, will you?

Captain: yes sir. And sir?

Admiral: yes Tom?

Captain: I assume I have to take the zonal girl with me?

Admiral: yes. And be sure to choose some other younger officers too. We wouldn't want her to be the only young officer on the ship. It would be very irresponsible. Knowing what a trouble maker she is.

Captain: understood sir. (Half regretfully half fatherly) she will not be lonely by any chance.

\