The Start

"Ugh." I groan rolling out of bed and hitting my phone to turn the alarm off, quickly turning my light on knowing if i kept the lights off i would go back to sleep.

I look in the mirror still my vision is a little wacky just knowing i look like a hobo right know and trudge myself into the bathroom to take a shower and after 15 minutes i come out fresh dressed and looking more lively and less tired. i sit down on the bed beginning to do my makeup subtle and putting my hair in a messy bun with a headband to get my fly aways out of my face. I get dressed into my leggings and a my vineyard vines t-shirt with vans.

I grab my suitcases putting them in the truck as i go back in making a cup of coffee and relax for a little bit. By a little bit it is no more than 10 minutes at the most.

I have enough time to wright down a note for my dad before i'm on my way. i leave the note on the fridge and exit the house starting up the truck driving until its around nine in the morning. I bite my lip thinking about what i'm about to do. Of coarse it doesn't seem like a huge deal to many people but to me a girl that doesn't do anything ever or stays in her comfort zone its kinda a huge deal.

I pull out beginning my journey of the unknown of whatever Maria's crazy mind put on this list. i pull it out and instantly start laughing my ass off at seeing some of the things on here I put the list off to the side and think about how i am going to do this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Welcome to Florida' The sign says.

Great. 16 hours down and a lot more to go and i feel myself getting drowsy so i stop at the closest hotel and get out the list and the money booking a room as it says to stay for a 4 days and go a party on 6th street of Barks Ave. I smile slightly at the oddness of how specific someone can be, but that is my Maria... extremely specific. How would she know there would be a party...