Chapter 1: The Arouse

Its been a long time since Theta Saberfang, a leader of an untouched grove of Valore, saw Tyrande Whisperwind. Her saberfrost tiger roared with boredom since it didn't battle for a long time. Valore was peaceful, a fresh wind and a calm breeze surround the Ancient Grove. Trees stealthed steadily as it grows. Archers and huntresses live like normal people, hunting food, drinking fresh water and training, living like they aren't warriors. Wisps lived a normal day, moving around, building ancient structures, collecting resources from nature without worry. Night elf Bears live like a normal animal, hunting and resting peacefully with the trees. Dyards hopped and ran with the beautiful land, to train and discover own skills. Hippogryphs rule the sky, hunting preys that they see and watch all the landwalkers' daily lives. Forests became enormous, lakes became the pathway for bridges and the land became the mark of life. Trees are different from Ashenvale here at Valore, they were enormous and have big leaves but also are close together. Trunks was really strong and it was covered by green weeds that developed from time to time. The land was so ancient you couldn't tell it was lived by these creatures. Birds from different places take this land as a home and became a source of food for the race. Fishes swam the seas and rivers whether they're big or small. Centaurs also walk the ancient land, developed a stout body, bigger than Ashenvale's and have strong arms and feet that can kick you and kill you. Ancient buildings was built orderly and was arranged appropriately. Hunter's Hall became the ancient's home. Moon wells surround the groove and brought health to the land. Ancient of Wars and Ancient of Lores was built from place to place in order and you can tell all these ancient buildings was not scattered like they used to. Ancient of Wonders became the land's guild market surrounded by trees having only one entrance and exit. Ancient of Wind is built in the mountains so that Hippogryphs could develop stronger bond with the air and for comfortability. Altar of Elders was built only just one and was secured carefully by the land's Ancient Protectors. Ancient Protectors were all around the grove and watch the sea, also watching the entrance and exit for safety. Theta Saberfang grew with these land and became the land's priestess of the moon.

However, even if these land was watched by ancient protectors and marvelous troops, intruders still want this ancient land not satisfied with their own and begone excavating. Nagas aroused in the seas becoming a threat to the Grove since the land was surrounded by water. Moreover, Orcs still want some resources and scout lands for lumber and gold. Humans want to rule their lost town called Goldshire in Valore which is the homeland of Altar of Elders. Same race such as Ashenvale's night elves scouted and excavated the land but Theta didn't want unknown citizen and not want to be ruled by Ashenvale or be discovered so she warned them to go away but unfortunately, they didn't want to and became one of the intruders of Valore.

Meanwhile, at Valore's Goldshire...

"Priestess! Intruders excavated at the bottom left side of Goldshire. They traveled from seas and landed here. The ancient protector didn't last long protecting it.." One of the messenger reported.

" What do you mean, intruders? Please enlighten your knowledge about them." The Priestess of the moon asked curiously.