Chapter 2

2 weeks
Annie's P.O.V
So the last 2 weeks have past wow that  was fast so right I know I'm backing my stuff. My mom told me where we were moving and she said England.

Skip the packing just because
So I finished packing and right now I'm editing a video I did yesterday.
Did I forget to mention I'm famous for my YouTube channel acroanna and our family channel bratayley.

Here is the video I like this video ok back to the story.

So me and my mom are driving to the airport and I wanted to do a few musical.lys so I did fresh eyes by Andy Grammer. After I finished and uploaded I looked at the most popular and the most was these two twins so looked at it and I thought they are so cute so I looked at there profile and they are so good I followed them and stuff . They are so cute but I like one of them I like the one that does not were hats.

My mom and I finally got to the airport and we wait for our plane oops I forgot to text Emma (Emma from kittiesmama)
Text convo
Annie💞😂 Emma❤️️💩
A-hey
E-hiiiii
A-sorry I didn't say goodbye to you before I left
E-that's ok are you at England
A-no we are waiting for our plane
E- ok well I gotta go now my mom and I are going to the mall
A- ok ttyl
End of convo
Flight 5668
That's our flight.
Skip the plane ride
We are finally in England when we got off the plane there was a guy holding a sign that says bratayley we raised our hands and he saw us he took us to this limousine and drove us to our house if you don't know we are living in Berkshire England. We finally got there and when I got inside I went straight to my new room and of course it's empty I was too tired to unpack so I told my mom I was going to the park mom I'm going to the park I said ok be carful said my mom I will and just like that a ran off.

I'm at the park right now and I see this huge tree so I decided to sit there and do a musical.ly there after I finished it was waiting for it to upload while I was waiting I saw this boy my age and he was pushing this little girl I feel like I've seen him before the boy looked up and I looked right back at my phone so he won't notice that I was staring at him.

Harvey's P.O.V
I came to the park with tilly because it was my turn to look after her when we got there tilly wanted to go on the swings she grabbed my hand and pulled me over there push me Harvey said tilly ok tilly so I was just pushing until I felt like someone was watching me so I turned but no one was just that girl sitting at a tree why do I feel like I've seen her before.

Annie's P.O.V again....
Once my musical.ly uploaded I was walking out of the park and looked at this picture of my dad And me that I took out from my pocket I miss you dad. I didn't notice that the wind was blowing so hard so hard my picture flew out of my hands NOOOOO I yelled.

Harvey's P.O.V again.....
I felt the wind blow stronger tilly it's time to go I said ok Harvey so I grabbed tilly and left the park and when we left I saw this picture flying so I go catch it tilly stay her I say and she did I run to go get the picture and I got then I see this girl running that's the girl I saw right now at the park she runs up to me and says thank you for getting my picture back your welcome I said hi my name is Annie she says holding her hand out hello Annie I'm Harvey taking her hand and greeting her nice to meet you what..... Harvey as an Harvey mills yes I thought I recognized you I saw you on musical.ly don't you have a twin brother yeah max he is at home oh ok what... did you say your name was Annie yeah why no way your Annie from bratayley and acroanna yep that's me she said hey I know we just met but can I have your number if it's ok with you yeah sure she says great we trade phones and enter each other's numbers

Harvey❤️🇬🇧 Annie💞😂
They gave each other there phones back thank you again she said it was no problem humm.... TILLY um Annie This is my lil sister tilly hi she said in her cute small voice hi tilly it's nice to meet you will I better get going nice meeting you maybe we might see each other again maybe we will bye Harvey said Annie bye.

I'm sorry i haven't updated I was sick and I'm still sick but here you go another update thanks Max_Harvey_Fan_Girl and hi_heyyyyy for voting and reading my story hope you like this one I will try to update again bye guys

Natalia❤️💞😂