Chapter 5

//beep beep//
Ugh my alarm went off today is Monday 😒 and today is my first day of school I'm so scared today. I heard they have uniforms so I went to my closet and put on my uniform👆🏼

So I went downstairs and at breakfast then I got my backpack I headed out the door bye mom love you love you to sweetie my mom said. I decided to walk because the school wasn't that far, when I was walking I heard sound like someone was following me so I ran as fast as I can to get away from that person, so fast I didn't see where I was going and I bumped into someone oops I'm so sorry i said it's ok someone said in a familiar British accent I look up and I see Harvey. Harvey? Annie? I didn't know you go to this school he said well it's my first day here oh cool well let me show you around ok.

Few minutes later
And lastly the cafeteria wow you have a lot of rooms here yeah sometimes I get lost here he said I couldn't help but laugh 😂.

Harvey's P.O.V
By mom I told her and I left to school i finally got there and when I was about to go in WHAM someone bumped into me I'm so sorry the person the voice sounded familiar so I looked up and it ways Annie? I said in confusion Harvey? She said i didn't know you go to this school I told her yeah it's my first day she said oh cool well let me show you inside I said ok.

Few minutes later
And this is the cafeteria I said to her wow you have a lot of rooms she said yeah sometimes I get lost here I said and when I said that she started laughing her laugh smile are so beautiful I thought thanks you have a beautiful smile to she said wait... did I just say that out loud yep she said.

Annie's P.O.V
I can't believe Harvey just said I have a beautiful laugh and smile thank I told him.

(Skip the whole school day just because.)
I walked with Harvey home and we both said goodbye I thought of going to the park to do my homework so when I got to the park I saw this girl at the bench so I thought of going there. I sat with her and she looked up and said hi I said hi to her back I'm Annie I told her what's your name, my name is skyler Pandalover921 we talked and I can tell we became great friends I she goes to my school awesome 👏🏼 hey Annie she said yes is it ok if I have your number yes that's fine with me I said so we switched phones and put our names in each other's phone
Annie💞😂 Skyler😍📱
Then we gave back each other's phones well I got to go know it was nice knowing I said you too she said and I walked back home I think I'm going to love it here.

Heya guys I'm back sorry I haven't updated but here you go I will try to do one tomorrow and congratulations again Pandalover921 for being the winner of the contest go follow her.

560 words

Natalia❤️💞