10

Viewer discretion advised

Jack put me in his clothing because he told me that he wanted me to wear his clothing for the day, right after we got out of the shower.

He started to pull up the shirt, seeing my underwear. I blushed since I still wasn't used to this idea.

I could feel his hands move to my underwear and tug on it, he was nice enough to give me new underwear, unfortunately it was all lacey and really thin to wear with bows on it.

"I love seeing you in my clothes..." Jack chuckled as he stared at me, head to toe. I smiled awkwardly feeling like this was a compliment, and he was being nice. "Now take them off." Jack demanded.

"W-What?" I asked, looking around for another one of his costumes he wants me to wear for him.

"I want you nude." Jack walked in closer, and pressed his hands against my breast, making me hold my breath to stop myself from wanting this. "We can do this one later, I have a new idea to have you another way..."

I began to pull his shirt over my head, and take off my underwear right after that, blushing like crazy.

I covered my breast in fear, feeling myself being scared, I knew why he wanted me naked, everything we did was for his enjoyment.

Sean walked behind me and I saw he had a bandana, he covered my eyes as I gave out a shaky breath.

"Don't worry, Minus... This is one of them..." Sean whispered into my ear, talking about his fantasies. "You might get hurt..." He whispered.

I swallowed the lump in my thoart, feeling on edge about this one, I couldn't see anything...

"W-What are you going to do to me?" I asked, as I felt him pushing me somewhere, this blindfold wasn't see through so I was nervous.

"Element of surprise..." Jack chuckled as I felt him finally stop and push me to the ground with force. "Put your arms up, now." He demanded.

I slowly starting to, but Sean grabbed my wrist and forced them up, and pressed them against something, it was a beam, was this the stairs?

He pressed something else against my wrist, and made me insecure about this, he tied it.

"M-Master?" I already knew that I needed to call him that for sick twisted ways, along with mine. Closing my legs to avoid being touched again, I curled up into a ball with my arms up.

Jack chuckled as I felt him move his hands near my waist and gently rub his hand down my side, and then to my breast, making me flinch.

"Don't get to comfortable, it'll hurt if you do..." Jack mumbled into my ear, making me wonder.

My eyes darted to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of the scene, even just an outline of this, but before I could even blink, something hit me!

"Sean!" I yelled, getting angry at him, on what he was doing to my body. "W-What are you doing!?" I shouted.

Jack kissed my mouth, biting roughly onto my bottom lip, drawing blood from the pressure.

"Call me Master." Jack reminded me, pulling his arms around my body, and pressing my breast against his chest.

"T-This isn't funny!" I growled, trying to move out of his arms, I had a pretty decent idea what was going on.

"No!" Jack hit me again with something, what was that? I tried to cover my body, but he pulled on my feet, making me stretch out. "You made a deal with me, (Y/N)!"

"B-But you're beating me!" I pleaded, and tried to curl up into a ball again, trying to get away from this psycho.

"This is my fantasy, don't you want to have someone take control over you, and make you cry?"

I shut my mouth and said nothing, I was too scared to say something, maybe he would stop?

"Face it, (Y/N)!" Jack hit me again, and it stung... in a good way. "You're just like me, people has these fantasies, one day... everyone will in their lives."

"I-I already have t-them..." I admitted, trailing off. The blindfold covered my shame in my face.

"I know that... even if you beg and plead not to do this, deep down you want it." I heard him leaned in. "You only want me to call you "Minus" because you don't want the person after me reminding you that I did this... that I made you beg. " Jack started to move up the blindfold, letting me see. He was holding a belt in his hand as he kneeled down beside me. "That I made you want me, want this..."

"I-I don't want y-you!" I shouted at him, starting to blush.

"Yes you do." Jack moved his hand to my bare chest, and stroked my boobs carefully. "I can see you through your disguise, that's just glass to me..." He kissed me again. "I want you to let me in and let me explore them all."

He pulled down the blindfold again before I could speak to him and hit me with the belt again.

"Your naughty, you want this even if you beg for me to stop." Jack hit the inside of my thigh.

"Please..." I begged for him to do it again, spreading apart my legs even farther to hit me there again.

"That's what I thought, "Minus"..." Jack used my nickname and I knew I was only using that because I want my true love to say my name while I was under his command.

Jack hit me again, making me moan, like the messy mess I was, he was going to help my sexual fantasies too, we were going to do them all.

Jack flipped me over, making me get on my knees, my back facing him, he hit me again, making me blush.

This was all so good...