11

Viewer discretion advised

Jack told me to lay on his bed, quietly. He strapped me to the bed and made me wait on what he was doing.

Another one of his fantasies, to make me wait for him, having my blindfold still on with earplugs, while tied up to his bed, not able to move.

He also said he had to do a his job, and he was in the same room, saying that if I spoke, he would make me wait even longer, and I was done waiting.

He pushed something in my mouth to make sure I would say anything during the time on what he was doing, so I couldn't fall asleep with choking on whatever was me my mouth when I do fall asleep, it felt like a pacifier?

I could feel the bed move, after an hour of waiting naked on his bed, I swallowed my spit and waited again.

The blindfold came off again and I saw Sean looked down at me with a big smile on his face. He also pulled out the earplugs.

"Hey, Minus..." Jack smiled and moved his hand to my chin, stroking it softly with his knuckle. "You look so great, and you were a good girl..."

He bit down on whatever was in my mouth and pulled it out, it was a baby-binky, that's... new. Sean pushed it in his mouth and licked the part that was in my mouth, making me blush, then pulled it out and placed it in mine again, letting me taste his saliva.

"Since you did as told today, well, more or less." He chuckled deeply. "I'll let you pick what you want to do, when I finally take your virginity..."

With all that was happening, I forgot he hasn't taken that yet, which made me surprised at this.

He pulled it out of my mouth so I can speak. I saw he was actually sucking on the thing I had in my mouth, he always was weird with his things.

What did I want? He asked me this question and he always wanted me to do what he wanted instead.

"W-Why are you letting m-me decide this?" I asked as he pulled out the binky and placed it in my mouth again, clearly he was doing this back and forth everytime we talk.

"It's one of mine, to let someone else have their's with me." Sean pulled out the binky and put it to the side.

"My fantasy on losing my virginity?" I asked, blushing and looking at him with a confusion face.

"Any type, I won't judge, Minus." Jack chuckled as he started to undo the rope on my wrist.

When he took them off, I sat up and looked down at my wrist, seeing that the ropes were making lines in my skin, from the lack of blood flow.

"It has to be with me for course, I'm paying for your flower." He moved his hand to my stomach. "It would hurt when I do take it..."

I knew that was going to hurt, but I was going to lose my virginity one way or another. I've never thought of doing it my way with an older man, that didn't change how I wanted it...