Surprise!!!

Lai'Ana's POV

Later on that night, I was sitting on my bed watching A.N.T. Farm (I know I act like a little kid, but don't judge! Lol!) Suddenly, I heard little pebbles banging on my window and I got kind of scared.

I walked over to my window and pulled the curtains apart just a little bit and then I hopped out and walked out onto my padio that was all sparkles and rainbow colors. I looked down, and all I could see was a huge curly afro.

"Who are you?!" I yelled angrily. He looked up and even from way up high, I could see those sparkling eyes glow. It was Princeton!!!

"It's me!" He said laughing.

"Oh sorry. hey!" I said laughing feeling stupid.

"What, were you scared?" He asked.

"Uhh... Yeah!!! I'm only a little girl!" I said poking out my bottom lip and making puppy dog eyes.

"I don't care how old you are!!! I still will love you." He said. That is one of the most sweetest things anyone has ever said to me!

"Awwww!" I said blushing.

"So can I come up?" He asked.

"Yeah, if you can climb this tree!" i said pointing to the big tree right outside my window.

"I'll try!" He said and started climbing the tree. Dang! He was pretty good! I wouldn't have even had enough strength to lift myself up onto one of the branches!

After a little while. he managed to make it all the way up and he jumped from the tree onto the padio making a safe landing.

"Wow!" I said laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, I've just never seen someone climb a tree so big before!!!" I said lauging.

"Well you can't say that anymore!" He said. He started looking around a bit. "Wow, you really like sparkles and rainbows don't you?" He asked.

"Yes." I said laughing. "Here, come on inside." I said leading him back into my bedroom. We both sat down in my two bean-bags in my bedroom.

"So tell me... Why do you like sparkles and rainbows so much?" He asked.

"Well, when I was like 7 years-old, my grandpa took me golfing and it had just rained and the rainbow looked so pretty. I loved it and it was really amazing and kind of sparkled. And ever since, I've loved both sparkles and rainbows." I said.

"Oh wow! So are you a girly-girl?" He asked laughing.

"Most of the time!" I said laughing. But I really am though.