Big Sister's Help

Jay'Leeyah's POV

Right now, we're all sitting in Jai'Ana's bedroom just chatting away and begin goofy as usual! But we need to get them ready for their dates tonight. But they can't be ready too early, or else, their outfits and/or hair might  get messed up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat there for a while just watching T.V. and joking aroud, and we didn't realize that it was already 4:20 P.M.!!!

"Oh my gosh! We have to get you guys ready!!!" I said jumping up.

"Oh wow! I didn't even see what time it was!" Lai'Ana said shocked while looking over at the alarm clock.

"Okay, we don't have alot of time! Well, we have 3 hours, but it's gunna take a long time to make you guys perfect!" I said panicing. I just want my little sisters to be happy!:) "Okay, so Kay, you go work on Lay and get her ready, and J-J, I'll help you get ready. And plus, we are the older twins!" I said as me and J-J laughed.

"Oh, shut up!" Lai'Ana and Kay'Leeyah both yelled at us laughing as well.

I took J-J back into my bedroom, and Kay took Lay into her bedroom.]

I sat J-J down on my bed and she just sat there. All of us are the same size, so we can all wear eachother's clothes. Me and Kay wanted them to match, but not completely match.

Me and Kay both had these really cute skirts that we had only worn once, and they were the same, but just in different colors. I had the pink one, and she had the blue one. It's short and tighe, but it also has alot of sparkles. We also have matching silver tops that are tight at the bottom, and loose at the top with ruffles.

It ended up working out perfectly. because pink and blue are their favorite colors.

I told J-J to go take a shower and put it on afterwards and she did. While she did that, I got the make-up and hair stuff ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing the outfit, and it fit perfectly.

"Wow! You look good!" I said laughing.

"Thank you.... I try me best!" She said laughing and turning around in circles.

She sat down in my chair and started watching T.V. while I did her hair. I flatironed it and then put it in a fish-bone braid on the right side side of her head, leaving some hair out in the front for side bangs.

Then I did her make-up and I just put on some light silver eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara, along with a bit of lipgloss.

I have sparkly silver flats for her to put on, but she can put those on when it's closer to them leaving.

Kay'Leeyah's POV

Jay had texted me and told me to get out our outfits that we wore a while ago and only once, and I automatically knew what she meant.

I got the outfit out for Lay and she took a shower and then put it on.

After that, I put a fish-bone braid in her hair on the left side and left some bangs out fot her as well. Then I did her make-up and it was soft white eyeshadow with mascara, eyeliner, and also some lipfloss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, we all met up downstairs in the living room and we saw my mom sitting on the couch. Her first reaction was just to stare.

"Girls, where are you going?!!" She snapped.

"Me and Lay are going on a double date." J-J explined to mom.

"With who?!" She said all ghetto like.

"Princeton and Roc Royal." Lay told her and she just looked at them like they were crazy.

"You mean those boys from that boy group mind-shocking or whatever?" She asked.

"You mean Minldess Behavior?!" We all shouted at the same time laughing.

"Yeah, that." She said laughing too because she knew that it was funny that she messed up. "Well where are you going?" She asked.

"To the movies." They both said.

"To see what movie?" She asked.

"We don't know yet." J-J replied.

"Dang mom! You ask alot of questions!" I said laughing.

"I just want to make for sure that these girls are safe! And don't worry! If I sense that something is not right and the lord tells me, you better believe imma be up there cussin' some teenage opostar boys out! You girls understand?!" She said looking dead at J-J and Lay.

"Mom, how are you going to put cussin people out and the lord in the same sentence?!" I said as me and Jay were just sitting there laughing.

"I know! that's messed up!" Jay said still laughing.

"Oh whatever!" My mom said laughing too. "But do you girls understand?" She asked for clarification between the both of them.

"Yes." They both said nodding their heads like innocent little girls.

"Okay then, well you girls have fun.... Wait! Aren't those Jay and Kay's outfits?" She asked looking at us.

"Yeah, we let them borrow them for tonight" I said.

"And we did their hair and make-up!" Jay added.

"Oh well that explains why their eyes look all extra black with that make-up on!" She said staring at them.

"Mom!" Me and Jay yelled.

"What?! Girls, I speak the TRUTH! What I got to lie for?!" She said and she was dead serious too!

"Okay mom, they're here!" Lay said all excitedly.

"See ya later!" J-J said as her and Lay slipped their.... OUR sparkly silver flats on, grabbed their matching blue and pink purses, and ran out the door.

"Oh!, my babies are growing up!" I said watching them run out the door and into Prince's car. Lay got in the front, and J-J got in the back. Their man's must've been on 2 seperate rows.

"YOUR babies?!?!?! Honey, them is MY babies! Thay came out MY-----" My mom started.

"MOM!!!!!" We both shouted.

"What?!.... Ohhhh...... Calm down! I was just going to say private part!" She said. "Maybe." I heard her mumble under her breath and we all just started laughing.

Heyyy! This is my last chapter for a while until the new year, because I'm going out of town. But I'll start back up regularly once I get back home. Anyways, tell me how you like it so far and let me know of any ideas you would like for me to add! But bye! And thanks for reading!!!:)