2.

"COME ON! LETS GOOOOO!" said Samila who was screaming all over the place. Everyone got up and Nina did a headcount.
"Alright. Samila, Skye, Evan, Sam, and...alright..where's Julie and JG?" said Nina.
"Where are they?" said Skye.

~Meanwhile Julie and JG~
"COME. ON! Were going to be late! Nina probably did a head count by now! (and she did lol.)" said Julie trying to get JG out of her bed.
"5 MORE MINUTES!" said JG. Julie did not give up. She had a another plan.
"I will make....Suga love you." she said.
"Suga you say. *smirk*" said JG.
"Guys! Were waiting for you!" said Skye. They all left their dorm and went to the airport.
"BTG. Going to Seoul! Eeek! This is the best!" said Nina.
"I can't wait to get there!" said Samila.
"How did you even get the tickets?" said Skye talking to Julie.
"A golden maknae (I forgot what you guys called me with golden haha.) never reveals her secret. (I got them online)" said Julie.

~TIME SKIP~

BTG now arrived to Korea. They were all excited.
"Alright. Head count." said Nina.
"1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7. Great! Were all here." said Nina.
"This is the hotel were staying in." said Julie.
"Julie....go tell them to give us the key.." said Skye.
"We don't speak Korean.." said Sam.
"Or engrish. Haha." said Julie.
"Annyeonghaseyo." she said. As Julie was talking with the lady she got their room key.
"Everything is paid on me. Everyone has their own room" said Julie.
"Whoa, unnie. How much was this???" said Evan.
"hmm...well this is an expensive hotel.."
"Clearly! It looks so beautiful!" said JG.
"How much was it Julie..." said Nina.
"Lets just say.. more than 2,000...(4,000 to be exact. :) )" said Julie. They were all shocked (Shook lol).
"JULIE! That's so much! You could've told us!" said Sam.
"Yaaah, its fine! I love you all and I want this trip to be special!" said Julie, then she hands them each of a white envelope.
"This is money. Its 500." she said smiling. BTG were speechless.
"Julie...we don't know what to say.." said Skye.
"SARANGHEO UNNIE!!" said Evan, Samila, and JG.
"No problem! Anything for you guys! Now, let's all get to our rooms, get ready, and do some shopping!" said Julie. They all went to their rooms to relax a bit and get ready.

~TIME SKIP~

As BTG got in their van, they arrived at some shops in Korea.
"Head count" said Nina.
"1,....where did they go?!?" said Nina. Then she saw them walking.
"I turn around for 1 sec and you guys left in 0.1 secs." said Nina. They all laughed. Each went to every shops. Even the cafés (seriously! I wanna go soooo chai latte bad!).
"Oooh, makeup! Julie let's go see!" said Samila. Julie and Samila acted like sisters in a way. They both love makeup. Julie would always help Samila pick out the right makeup and one that suits her. (Love you Samjoon hahaha.) But, Julie mostly liked skin care.
"OOOH, let's get this lip tint." said Samila.
"What ever you want Samila." said Julie. Samila looked at Julie.
"Hm?" said Julie.
"Your the best!" said Samila.
"Anytime for the maknae haha." said Julie. The rest of BTG didn't realize that Julie and Samila left.
"Oh great..where are they now?" said Nina. Then JG and Evan were missing.
"OH GREAT. ANOTHER ONE!" said Nina.
"I'll go look for them." she said leaving Sam and Skye.
"Soooo...shopping?" said Skye.
"Yeah. Why not." said Sam.
Everyone was now separated from BTG. Who knows what they would get into....