1.

"Alright gals." said Julie who clapped her hands together. All of Bangtan Girls looked at her.
"What?" said Skye. They were all confused (like always) of what Julie was about to announce.
"Unnies and maknae. I, Julie. The main vocalist, main dancer,(imma not put sub-rapper. lol) and with the fake name 'Mei' has got us tickets to.....South Korea!!" she said holding the tickets. Everyone jumped up and down.
"Unnie!! This is the best!!!" said Evan who ran up to Julie and gave her a HUGE hug. Then Samila joined. Both maknaes were killing Julie in a hugging way.
"Guys!! Julie can't breathe! Let her go!" said Sam. They were shocked (shook) and gave Julie space.
"Sorry unnie..." said Evan.
"Sorry Julie." said Samila. As Julie got her breathe back. She smiled.
"Its fine. I'm still alive." she said.
"When are we leaving?" said Nina the leader of Bangtan Girls.
"Oh. We leave tomorrow morning. 4am." she said.
"Wait. A. Minute." said JG. Everyone looked at her.
"4am!?! I need to sleep in! I hate to wake up early!" she said. Julie sighed.
"Look, JG. I hate to wake up to..but this is our FIRST trip to Seoul!" she said.
"Yeah. I know. But really...4am..." said JG.
"Nae. Now. We all have to pack and get ready." said Julie. Nina got up and stood next to Julie.
"Yes. We all have to SLEEP. *cough* Julie.. and get up EARLY *cough* JG.. and..wait a minute.. where did Samila go?" Everyone looked around. Samila came back in the room with her suitcase.
"Alright. I'm allllll ready to go!" said Samila. Everyone laughed.

~TIME SKIP~

Nina looked around the dorm to see if everyone followed her orders.
"Skye, Evan. Are you guys sleeping?" she said.
"Yeah! We were about to." said Evan.
"Yea unnie. Were not like Julie." said Skye. Julie heard Skye say that.
"I HEARD THAT SKYE!!" she said. Skye, Nina, and Evan laughed.
"Alright. Good night dongsangs." said Nina.
"Night Nina." said both Skye and Evan. Next was Sam and JG.
"You guys still awake?" said Nina.
"Just about to go to sleep, unnie."said Sam putting her skin care away.
"I can see that JG is already asleep.." said Nina. Sam looked at JG.
"I didn't even noticed *chuckles* she's just like Suga." said Sam.
"Alrighty. I'm just checking in on you guys. Good night." said Nina.
"Good Night, unnie." said Sam. And last..but not least. Julie and Samila.
As Nina went to check on them, she heard BTS Cypher PT.4
"DIKSYEON DIKSYEON DIKSYEON, SORRY BAE!" they both said.
"OH FACE NOT AN IDOL, SORRY- NINA!?" said Julie. Nina leaned her frame against the door and crossed her arms.
"4am. Bed. Now." said Nina. Julie and Samila looked at each other then looked at Nina. Then looked at the IPod.
"Don't play it." said Nina. They both sighed.
"Alright we well sleep." said Samila.
"Well...I will sleep." she said again. Julie gasped.
"What! I'll sleep too!" said Julie.
"Julie..knowing you..your a vampire." said Samila.
"And you don't sleep. Yaaah. Such a handful." said Nina. Samila laughed.
"I would totally sleep Nina! I swear on Jungkook." said Julie. Nina sighed.
"Good night~" she said.
"Night unnie." said Samila.
"Night....eomma." said Julie.
"IM NOT EOMMA!" said Nina. Then she closed the door leaving Samila and Julie.
"Hana, duel, SET!"
"YAAAH PLAYA HATERS YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF BR-AHHHHH!"
"AHHA! I KNEW IT! GO TO BED!" said Nina.
"Sorry Nina.."
"Sorry.."
And finally. They both went to bed. All of BTG (Bangtan Girls) slept the night away probably dreaming about their oppas. (Y'all know it true lol.)