Prologue.

Youngest child in order, had been pampered and made tough at the same time, but why did I never felt that sense of belonging.

"I am leaving."My mother's eyes widened in anger she hated these words, my father was speechless as all his life he trusted me the most in his kids and now his favourite kid is chosing this.

At the age of 24 I knew I have to make a big decision because it was about my existence but I also chose not to forget the family who was with me in all my desires and dilemmas.

"Give me six months.I'll be back." If that is the answer, the later part said in my mind.

After convincing session of three days and hunger strike by my mother, I am out seeking my reality in the woods, mountains, dessert wherever my destiny takes me.

Everytime it's not about being shackled in society or finding people's attention.Sometimes you get all the love from society but still you think that there is something missing there is a part of you which is not complete and that is where your home lies.

I was born and brought up in Mumbai all my life but since 6 months it was feeling like I was not able to belong in this city anymore.I felt like an alien in this crowded street, I wanted to find that part of me which was missing and where my happiness is complete.

Since two years I was finding it inside but when the inner dynamics change my environment started to shift from outside too.Brought up in a conservative family where girls were not allowed to study I became a doctor but now what? I still feel a part is lost in this mozaic.

There is an intense desire to do something to go out and explore, but all you get is hand cuffs on the name of society, traditions and customs.The thing is we cannot let people do whatever they want because we think they are "my" people and they should do what we want, but then we are different individuals.We do have our own choice and line of thinking and when it comes to parents, a parents possessiveness towards their children is something which causes alot of trouble.Hence a conflict starts a child fighting his identity, a parent proving his point.

Now who will be the saner one between two and less egoistic to put the guards down first.

Can't they together find a middle way out of it?

In this quest of removing my shackles internally as well as externally I choose this journey to treat myself with freedom and most importantly to teach myself self love.A love where there is no condition, the thoughts which our mine and respected by me in every order.

Join me, Reva Nagpal in this journey of finding my essence of life.

A/N: Hello my lovely wattpadian after a long time.You know what giys I missed you and that is why I want to give you  something best.

Last months have been a roller coaster ride not only on self tranformation I want say I am mature and all but yeah things have changed for good.

So I want to give a little insight about my journey with fictional Reva I hope you love them like you did My suraj amruta, Naaz and Ayush,Akira and Rahul and yes Ahana and Arjun, Aarzoo and Shyama.Lets see what Reva has to give to you in this beautiful journey I hope you guys will connect with her.

And on this republic day Reva has started the journey hope will be able to give update once a week.
Happy republic day.
Follow me on instagram @mypetitetales

Facebook page My Petite Tales.

Love you.💓💕