Chapter 11

The next morning I got a text from Derek saying he would be at my house around 10. I hurried up and took a shower and got dressed in a black slashed t shirt with a blue tank top underneath. I put on my favorite dark jeans with a stitch design and pulled on the black boots i had worn yesterday. I brushed my hair out straight then curled the ends. I stood back and admired my work, posing girlishly in the mirror. I walked into my bedroom and picked up the emerald necklace i had taken out of my uncles room. I picked it up and walked to his dresser mirror, putting it on.

"Thank You..."i whispered to myself and started to walk away when i heard tapping at the window. Derek was standing there, grinning.

"Derek!JEEEEZ dont do that!" I screamed and jumped back. I opened up the window for him, and he crawled in.

" i told you i would be here around 10" he laughed.

" whatever..." i said and kissed him. "

we're supposed to meet the pack at the warehouse For training remember?"

"right so i guess we head over there?" i asked.

" guess so.." we walked out the front door and went over to the camaro.

" hey... where did you get that necklace?" he asked.

" oh... i found it in my uncles room it was a present from him and my parents" i responded and quickly got into the car.

" huh... birthday present?" he asked and looked at me.

" uh... No... my birthday isn't for another 4 months" i lied. My birthday was tomorrow but i hated to say anything about it because people would always ask who i was celebrating with, and when i told them just my uncle they would ask even more questions about my parents... it was just a bunch of unneeded trouble.

" oh okay... you better not be lying you know i can hear your heart beat." he noted and started the car. i looked down at my hands, debating if i should tell him.

" derek... i am only saying this because i know i can trust you not to ask questions... and because i love you" i said and he looked at me. " my birthday is tomorrow... i just never really celebrated it or told anyone else except my Uncle because he understood..." i sighed and slumped in the car seat.

" i know how you feel riley...all i had was practically my sister and somewhat of my uncle." he said and grabbed my hand. " i won't say anything" he smiled.

" thanks derek" i grinned and kissed him.

I took out my phone and texted Erica and Isaac, and we arrived at the warehouse. We waited a couple of minutes before Isaac and Erica arrived. I set up an obstacle course for them to go through. Isaac was up first. HA i would like to see them try to get through this! Isaac was up first. He front flipped over the box and leaped over some of the other things until he jumped onto a wooden pole, going towards derek but failed when he threw him to the ground. Isaac did this a few more times until he stayed on the ground for good. Erica Suddenly leaped into derek's arms, straddling him, and started to makeout with him. He threw her down.

" That is the last time you do that" he said.

" why because i am a beta?" she asked.

" No because i have a girlfriend who has every right to kick your ass and I have someone else in mind for you" he said. he looked over to me and nodded, so i walked over and slapped her in the face.

" You ever touch Him again in any way i will personally Rip your arms off and shove them down your throat" i snarled and gave her a warning look.

" Prove it" she said and stood up. I looked at derek with an eyebrow raised and he smirked.