Part 1 Breath

I was born on September 8th 2001 right before 911 of course I don't remember that at all then I grew up here and there and everywhere but I'll start where things get you know not so boring Mt vernon enola Arkansas yeah I know how in the hell did I end up in a town with 310 people in I have no idea but I did anyways I always loved watching music videos god I'm boring but I always sang to them and I cannot sing it sounded like a diying garaph having sex with a hippo but I sang god bless the broken road a lot by rascal flats and there are some really embarrassing videos out there but one day I stumbled opon a marching band and the percussion amazed me so my mom and dad bought me a plastic drum set from toys are us but I'll be honest I played more on the walls than I did the drums then one day I got a new set a big one a huge one and I didn't stop playing till my hands blead and you remember the hippo well it was even worse sounding but it sounded good in the moment you know I was around 7 or 8 and I meet Kevin attcasin former drummer for warrant and he thought me for a very long time 5 years I think so when I got into 6th grade it was insane middle school I always considerd myself a protected I guess I saw a lot of kids getting bullied in school and I always stopped the bully I remember one kid kept opening his locker and this other guy kept closing it and in front of everyone I threw my binder and tripped him before he closed it again and told him to stop he says what are you gonna do about it and I said don't make me show you and he shut his mouth I felt good I mean good night I also add I had hair past my butt and dressed like I can't get out of the emo stadge anyways the kid came up to me and he said hey thank you and hugged me crying I felt even more amazing just it was great to help someone and I did that off and on and made a lot of friends but my friends were the ones getting bullied all the other kids hated me so that summer I had some deep thoughts and with the little insecure self I am I left those kids yes I know horrible but I started to become nicer and stopped stopping the bullies I felt like crap but other people were happy to be around me I guess but in band class I met this girl I'm not saying her name but I met her and we talked she is a amazing person you'll figure out why I say that soon but I still had my hair and acted and dressed weird but she saw through that she talked to me like I was a person the moment I saw her she was so beautiful just perfect and she liked me as a friend sorta I guess but the point his she talked to this ugly mug and I enjoyed it spring break that year I dmed her and said "hey I have a question" let me just pont out I had no question and somehow we made a conversation out of it then I begged her to get Kik and we talked for hours till 2am it was amazing I could breath.

                  Chapter 2 Zach
I have one sister and two brothers I'm the youngest the oldest is Zach me and him were close really close him and my mom had there fights when he was a teen one time they were yelling back and forth and he left in his car came back the next day everything was normal when he turned 19 he joined the army went to fort zancoodo I'm south Carolina for basic training he met a girl they went to gorgea together and one day everything seemed dandy I missed Zach of course but I was having a good day when I heard mom and dad talking someone stole our credit card number and bought stuff and they lived in gorgea we called Zach he said it wasn't him we trusted him he was doing good well one dad he asked dad to co sigjn on a loan which he was going to buy furniture with come to find out he went to the Bahamas with his girlfriends family...we caught him in a lie the first lie he fought it to the ground so he came home one day I forget for what but he was staying a while he was my hero you know big bro I looked up to him one day we were cooking together he went to go get milk from the store and turned off the stove I went and layed down waiting on him and I heard something crackleing I ran in my stove was on fire I was home alone crap I ran outside and ran in circles until I relized boy your house is on fire I ran to my neighbors who was home alone and my age he grabbed a fire hidrent and we went to my house I oppend the door my dogs were inside I ran in looking for the smoke filled the house I found them crying in my closet and got them out and ran outside Brock called 911 and I of course like a little baby cried and told the cops my address ect but they went to the wrong house my brother shows up I told him what happend and he ran in and did all he could buring himself trying to get the fire out my hero again huh well my parents got there got some stuff out then the fire department got there crap together and got there and put it out I remember walking in the house and falling to my knees it was ruined pictures food aplinces stuff all ruined it was my fault I was home alone we stayed at a hotel for a while and I started having a really bad cough and couldn't breath at points then Zach left one day we couldn't find him he just left and one day we saw him and we was puffing on a cancer stick we got on to him then he left again and we rebuilt the house with tears and struggles and then we got a letter saying we needed to pay the loan we co signed for because the original signer has made one payment we were getting sued and my brother was gone.

          Chapter whatever the hell I'm on iloveyou
Back to that girl where did I leave off ah 2am yes okay so we started Snapchat and made jokes and called each other baby and stuff but we didn't mean it and I always called her beautiful and perfect and stuff well I was at a feinds and she said hey Tristin and I said yes she said I love you god that was a great day we weren't dating she wasn't allowed till she was 15 she was 13 one night we were talking about the future and realized we had another thing in common we both wanted to be in each others 5/29/16 the day we broke the rules and said screw it your mine we held hands for the first time at band camp under the table bahahaha we almost got caught we hugged for the first time at band camp god I shaked so bad then band camp was over and we called every night then one day she got grounded and her parent read messages we got caught the next day was church we were alone and she told me what her parents said they said I was crap and a horrible person they said my family was insane and I was crazy they said she had to block me and never contact me again we hugged for so long then we texted anyways I don't care enough about who is reading to exsplan how we did it get over it but we do and we do a lot we love each other and we won't give up we hug and stuff when we can we are there and we are each others no matter what so right before school I decided I wasn't good enough for her parents and tried to kill myself and she saved me she saved my life reader she saved me god iloveher so I said okay then I'll be better I quit doing music at home I stopped I cut my hair off I changed my outfit and I put on a fake smile but for gods sake it didn't work they still hate me and I've never had a full conversation with them...

      Chapter who cares my family
I've never met a lot of my family because a lot of them are in prison OE dead from drugs murders rape and the ones who aren't dead or in jail are horrible people who deserve to be my family close family is a little different we are breaking the chain when my parents were younger they were Into drugs my mom had Zach when she was 17 they were no better than the rest of the family but now my parents have jobs they have a home when I was born was the same year they stopped drugs because one of my dads dealers got caught and they took all four of his kids...he couldn't lose his kids so he came home and said we are done and threw away thousands of dollars worth of drugs and stopped he flushed buckets full of drugs down the toliet he was down he got his CDl and got into the oil field and it boomed and now we have a home cars in the drive way we don't hurt for much my mom is going to college still she is going to be a drug addiction counciler look at that my family made it and broke the chain I hope to grow up and keep the chain going until all those horrible pepole aren't alive and the Kilpatrick family is amazing and normal and have homes and don't like drugs rape or murder.
Ooh hey...so its it has been a while how ya doin good good so let me catch you up
Chapter something-let's catch up
Its been a whole yes yes its been a long long time well remeber that girl yeah fuck her she is a cheater yep two days before chrismas that was a hard time but I'm moved on and have a perfect girl now ummmm well hair is still short I have mucles now I still don't pay attention in languge so ya know no comas or periods yeah so what's up pepole. I've been doing good really good after some help I'm a happy man no more suaside thoughs I am actully smiling things do go bad but thats called life ooh hey shout out to my bestie pate ooh story time on that so pate knows all about that girl yeah well pate helped me through it and some other things and we became best freinds and that was good then it ended prolly cause I still wasn't okay but i think I'm much more stable now ummm idk man idk life is good bad things happen but my modo is everything happens for some reason I had another house fire yeah ikik crazy umm so I've been through some shit in my life and I'm a happy person you might have been through something in your life tell me about I could sit here and type and type but I wanna go watch the office so its your turn tell me your story :) peace babe 💖