request page/introduction

[requests//closed]
well hello there! it seems you've stumbled upon this book! i don't know how you got here, but i hope you enjoy~

this is a book containing oneshots that feature the wonderful cast of ensemble stars, and you, the lovely reader! i will take requests, and they may close or open as i decide.

you may request anything that isn't nsfw or inappropriate. this could be: a reader x character, a character x reader x character, or a character x character. ask me about crossovers with other series before requesting about those, as i'm not involved in all the fandoms in the world.

a brief runover of the rules:
- no nsfw (there is a boy named oogami koga so there's practically no way around swearing. beware!!)
- specify which character you'd like me to write about.
- at least give me a generic idea of what you want the story to be about. (i might change your idea a little, or ditch it completely, depending on if i'm able to write properly about it)
- don't bash others' best boys or criticize my writing! i'm certainly not perfect, neither is anyone else, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!
- please don't pressure me to write something if i'm taking a long time. sometimes, life gets in the way of things and you can't prevent that!

alright, that should cover it. have fun producing!