suou tsukasa//"hang out"

requested by maehirru

                                                                      ~~~

Did Suou Tsukasa know he had feelings for you? Yes. Did he know how to tell you this? Nope. Not at all.

Yep, you heard me. The red-haired first year, had feelings. For you. He knew it right from the start, when he first saw you with your glistening [Eye Colour] eyes and brilliant smile. How would he express this to you?

                                                                         *

"Onee-sama! Please do wait for me," a familiar voice called out to you. You turned around; it was Tsukasa.

You responded with a tiny yelp of surprise, as you weren't expecting this particular person to pop up behind you.

Why, exactly? Well, it's been a short amount of time since you've found out.. you actually have feelings for him. In the romantic sense. As a result of this, you actually started avoiding him, accidentally of course. You hadn't meant to.

Noticing you spaced out, you quickly responded with, "Umm.. yes, hi, Tsukasa! Long time no see, huh?" Adding a nervous chuckle at the end. He raised his eyebrow.

He asked, "Yes, onee-sama. Er.. would you mind my asking why, exactly?"

"Oh, uh, that. Haha, well, you know me! Being the only producer in the school, and having tons of work and all.. yeah, the usual!" Was your hasty reply. Again, nervous just as before. Tsukasa couldn't help but notice the red tint on your face, though.

"I see.. well, onee-sama, the real reason I called out to you, was because I wanted to.. a-ask.," The underclassman started, "I-if you would.. 'hang out' with me.. as others would call it, I suppose..?" All the while, stuttering along the way.

'Like a date?' you found popping up in your mind, but thought better than to say out loud. Instead, you asked him, "Like, you and me? A-alone?" You were pretty sure you felt your face heating up even more. Tsukasa only nodded, looking you in the eyes, although his face was as red as yours, if not more.

"I, uh.. um.. s-sure!" You smiled brightly at him, as embarrassing as it was.

                                                                       ~~~

gee that was short i'm losing it huh

i  kinda derailed the request, so sorry if i didn't meet expectations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

p.s. i'm too lazy to edit over k don't hurt mehhhhhhhh ok i'm sorry bai