Chapter 1

Heyy guys new story!! Hope ya'll like it. Much Love, Mik❤

**

Prologue

  As I opened the door to Lucas's house I grinned and looked down at the box in my hands. It was his 18th birthday and I had gotten him his favorite, chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies from his favorite bakery The Milk Bar. I knew he was going to love it. 

  I walked down the hallway to his room, the second door to the left. I could find his room with a blindfold on, I practically grew up in this house.

  I sighed quietly thinking about all the memories I've had in his house. Lucas had asked me out in his room almost two years ago, and thinking back I can remember how excited I was that the boy I had been in love with for practically my whole life-

"Lucas stop!" I heard someone giggle quietly

Shortly after I could hear Lucas say "Sorry babe its just that your lips are so irresistible." 

  'Your lips are so irresistible?' What the hell? What the fuck was happening in his room? 

  Was he-is he...cheating?

  No, there must be some other reason why he is-

  My stomach twisted at the thought of my boyfriend doing something with another girl.

  Before I let myself get sucked into my thoughts I banged on the door and without waiting for a response I barged into his room and almost immediately felt the need to vomit by what I saw.

  My sister was practically naked, straddling my boyfriend on his bed. 

  I saw them turn to look at me and when I saw Lucas's face I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Fuck.

"Oh my god dakota what are you doing here?" he said shoving my sister off of him.

  Surprised, she fell onto the floor with a thud. I almost smiled. Fucking whore.

"I was just about to give you your birthday present" I said in a shaky voice, holding up the box of baked goods.

  I felt like breaking down and crying my eyes out. But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction so instead I spoke up and said "I guess someone beat me to it huh? Isn't that right Julissa?"

  I turned to look at her and she was already crying, probably cause she knows she fucked up. Bad.

"I'm sorry Kota it just happe-"

"Oh yeah you just happened to fall right onto his lap right? It's okay Julissa you dont have to fake it anymore, we all know you're a whore" I sneered looking down at her.

"AND YOU-you piece of shit" I said turning to Lucas and lowering my voice in the process, barely able to contain myself.

  I threw the box of cookies at his head and he narrowly dodged the box , looking at me indecurosly like I was a physcho. That made me even more pissed.

"Dakota it was an accident" he pleaded and I cut him off before he could spout off anymore bullshit.

"Cheating is not an accident. Falling off a bike is an accident. You didn't just trip and fall into her vagina did you? No you didnt so shut the hell up and I hope you enjoy your birthday present you cheating bastard." and with that I spun on my heel and didn't look back until I got into my car.

  Almost immediately I broke down. I may not have showed him how bad I was hurting back there but I couldn't hold it back anymore.

  I screamed and hit the steering wheel too many times to count. Taking a couple of deep breaths I thought on what I needed to do next.

  I needed a drink.