6- Lies

I have been in my room. Thinking about why Jimin was being weird. I mean, is nice having him being good to me but why all the sudden? I'm meeting Jungkook later on and I hope I just get the answer.

"I'm going out." I said to Jimin.

"Be back by 7 alright?" Jimin said.

"Okay." I replied

I went to the cafe that I asked Jungkook to wait at.

"Evelyn! Over here!" Jungkook waved at his seat. I smiled and went over.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Lately, Jimin had been nice to me. Jimin said to ask you so I did." I mustered the courage to asked him.

"Um..."

-----------------------Jungkook's pov---------------------

"Um.." Oh no.. what should I say? I can't say that Jimin likes Evelyn. Or else they'll be together.

"Jimin wants you to be his slave. That's why he's been treating you nice. You should better stay away from him." I lied. But part of it was true but he changed. Whatever it is, Evelyn will fall for me.

"What?! Are you sure?" Evelyn questioned me.

"Why would I lie to you?" I answered back.

"B-but... all the things he did was fake?" She asked. Tears was forming up.

"Yeah." I try my best not to stutter. I felt bad for once but if I want Evelyn to myself. I have to do this.

"Hey, don't cry, you can stay at my place for now if you want." I said.

"Okay. Thanks." She sniffed and wipe away her tears.

------------------------Author's Pov-----------------------
Evelyn left to stay at Jungkook's house. Little did she know that it was all a lie. Jimin had been calling Evelyn but she never answered. Jimin decide to go to Jungkook's house to check .

"Jungkookie! Open the door! It's me! Jimin!" Jimin knock on the door several times and shout Jungkook's name.

"Oh no. Evelyn, get up. Jimin is here!" Jungkook wake the sleepy Evelyn beside him. He pushed Evelyn into the closet.

"Shh, don't make a sound." Jungkook said. Evelyn only nodded. Jungkook made his way to the door.

"Hey Jimin. What's up?" Jungkook said awkwardly.

"Have you seen Evelyn? She didn't come home for 2 days. I have been calling her but she never answered. I also have been looking for her around the neighbourhood. I thought maybe you saw her?" Jimin said in worried.

"Evelyn is lost!? Oh no. I thought you were with her?" Jungkook sounded sarcastic but he attended drama club for 2 years so it's worth a shot.

"I wasn't, she left to find you. And she suddenly gone missing. I was wanting to report to the police but I decided come here first before I make the call" Jimin said in a rush.

"Don't call the police. I'm sure she's just in her friends house." Jungkook lied.

"Oh.. Can I come in? I need a drink." Jimin said. Jungkook hesitated at first but manage to open the door big enough for Jimin to come in.

"Thanks." Jimin thanked Jungkook for providing him a drink.

"I'm so worried." Jimin said.

"Don't be. I'm sure she's just in her friends-" Jungkook words got cut off my Jimin.

"I know but I love her and you know that." Jimin said.

-----------------------Jungkook's pov--------------------

"I know but I lover her and you know that." Jimin said. Oh no. I hope Evelyn doesn't hear that. Suddenly, a gasp was heard in My room.

"What's that?" Jimin asked

"What's what?" I replied. Please don't go into my room. He suddenly stood up and walk towards my room. Crap. I quickly block him. He just shove me off like I'm nothing. He open the door and walk around. Trying to find the source of the sound. 'Don't open the closet door. Don't open the closet door.' I keep chanting these words in my head. It feels like he's reading my mind.

"What's in here?" Jimn asked.

Oh crap.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Another update!! YAY!! Lols