3 - Did I fell for him?

I started singing

Jin - Awake (Wings)

"Baby I, I can't never fly~
Jeoji jeo kkochipdeulcheoreom,
Nalgaereul dan geoscheoreomeun,
Andwae yeah ......"

I sang until the song is finished. I sat down and breathe heavily. I look at the mirror. "Not again.." I touched my lips. It was white. Whenever I do something physical and I ran out of breath, my lips always turns white and I feel like fainting but I got use to it so is pretty much nothing.

"Evelyn, What are you doing here?" I was startled by the voice, I turn around. It was Ashlyn.

"I was just singing and dancing.. how's Ashley?" I said. As much as I hate Ashley for crying over a gift instead of mom, I still care for her.

"You're not stuttering anymore." Ashlyn said.

"I don't stutter when I talk to you guys.." I said.

"But you did when you talk to either Jimin and Jungkook." Ashlyn said. Ashlyn and I was best sisters once since she's younger than Ashley. But Ashley wasn't happy that I'm close with her so she made us broke our sistership apart.

"I'm fine with jungkook" I replied.

"Jimin?" Ashlyn asked

"What's the use of talking to him anyways.. He.." I was on the verge to cry.

"He?" Ashlyn asked

"HE MADE ME DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM AND TREATS ME LIKE A MAID!" I shouted... It wasn't really often for me to shout like that. Ashlyn was taken aback.

"S-sorry.." I stuttered.

"Don't worry, I'm just sure he's just having a bad time.." Ashlyn said.

"Bad time? I doubt that." I murmured.

"I should go back to Ashley. She might need company." Ashlyn said while leaving.

After she left, I sighed. "Why am I living in hell." I cursed. Is not like me when I do this. I never curse IN MY LIFE. But anger got over me so I lose control.

I left the studio and went to my room. My lips were still white but it doesn't really matter right now.

"Evelyn!" Jimin shouted.

"Not again.." I sighed as I went down to the living room.

"Dinner now." Jimin said while looking at me curiously. He might be wondering why my lips were white and I'm still sweating from the dance.

He looked away and continue looking at his phone. I guess he didn't take notice of how OBVIOUS that I was about to faint at that moment.

I walked to the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients to make dinner. Just nice Jungkook came in.

"Hi Eve- you alright?" He said

"I'm fine.." I said and suddenly everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOU KNOW SHE'S UNWELL AND YOU DIDN'T LET HER REST!?" I heard Jungkook shouting as my eyes opened.

"That is her problem. Not mine." Jimin said. 'That's is her problem. Not mine.' I felt like someone is stabbing my heart now. These few words make me hurt badly..

I woke up and managed to stop them from fighting. "You guys should stop
f-fighting." I said.

"Evelyn!" Jungkook ran to me and hug me.

"You alright? Do you feel hurt anywhere?" He said. Yes... I feel hurt in my heart. I wanted to say that but I just don't have the courage to say it.

"No, I'm fine." I said.

"At least she's not stuttering anymore." Jimin said.

"Is not like you care. You don't even care about her health anyways. Why bother caring about how she speaks." Jungkook replied.

"Fine then, bring her home when you're done talking to her." Jimin left.

"Jungkook... How long will I be staying here?" I asked.

"Until tomorrow, you're free to go." Jungkook answered.

"Oh.. ok." I was sad. I don't want to see Jimin again. He'll treat me like I'm his slave again..

"Can you buy me something?" I said.

"Sure, what is it you want me to buy?" Jungkook replied

"Just buy me something to eat." I said

"Ok." Jungkook replied. After that, he left the hospital room. Minutes later, he came back.

"Here's your food" Jungkook said.

"Thanks"

"I have to go. My boss is calling me." Jungkook said.

"Oh ok." I replied. To be honest, I want to be alone right now. Thinking about what Jimin said made me depress. I feel like crying. After that, Jungkook left. I closed my eyes, letting my tears fall.

"Why am I crying because of Jimin?" I said in between sobs. I cried too much that I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I woke up. The sun was directly shining on me. Gosh my eyes hurts from all the crying yesterday. I rub my eyes and sit up.

"Gosh, why did I even cry yesterday." I said

"That's what I'm wondering about. Why did you cry yesterday?" A male voice said, made me startled

"J-jimin.. Why are y-you here?" I asked.

"You're stuttering again. Gosh, anyways. I'm here to bring you back home so get changed." Jimin explained.

"Oh." I said. I wish I can stay here more but I can't. Well, at least is something. I tried to stand and the moment I walk, I fell but lucky, Jimin caught me. I looked at him as he stare at me. Suddenly, he looked away.

"S-sorry." I said. I am definitely blushing.

"Nevermind." He replied. After I changed, he hold my hand as I still can't walk, the doctor said that if I get more rest, I'll be back in perfect shape.

"About just now, why were you crying?" Jimin said while he was driving.

"I-I..I don't know.." I said. I can't say that I cried because of him. I just don't have that confidence to say it.

"Ok?" He replied, I can tell that he knows I'm lying but I guess he doesn't really put much thought in this. After a long ride, we've reached. He hold my hands again and guide me to my room.

"Get more rest." He said and he left the room. I guess that wasn't what I expected, but I kept on replaying the part where Jimin was holding my hands. I can tell that my face was heating up.

Do I like him? Did I.... fell for him?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo!! I'm back with another story!! Yay!! Anyways BTS COMEBACK!!! YAS!! BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS!!

LOL. Time for another question of the day

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!
(This is a random one so yeah😂)
Who is your bias group?

(Btw, I stan all the kpop boy and girl groups but mostly I stan BTS, GOT7 and EXO plus SISTAR)