Chapter 1: First Day of School

Chin Sun's POV

"Omma!!! It's already 7:15 am, I better get going!" I said, while I just finished tying my shoe laces.

"Okay, have fun on your first day of school, Chin Sun!" my mother said smilling at me.

"Annyeong omma :)"

I walk to school because of the distance, not that I don't have a car or anything. My school's nearly just 5-10 minutes from where I live.

I'm near, I said to myself seeing a huge board with the text "Westfields - Seoul University"

- Clearly it's a University ; hmmm.... -

I hope I would make friends today, I said to myself.

As I arrived, I hesitated. Thinking if I would really enjoy it here.

So while heading to my classroom, at the hallway, I see couples everywhere. Girls who would desperately look in their boyfriends eyes for quite a while.

Other people who would makeout without giving any care of what the other students say.

"Just ew." I said while walking a bit faster.

I've reached my classroom. Found my seat with my name on it "Park Chin Sun."

Suddenly, a tall, very cute & good looking boy with shaggy hair came. A lot of girls dropped their jaws. (As usual.)

I'm here sitting on my seat, calm. I don't fangirl too much of guys though.

As he was on his way to find his seat, I was in shock, he found his seat. Realizing that he actually sits beside me.

"Kim Jongin" I read his name in my head thinking 'oh so his name is Jongin.' Hmmmm.....

He dropped his bag and sat carelessly. I looked at him with a strange look. He noticed and smirked, and said "Hey, you're new here." I replied, "Yeah... Well hi." He seemed to be too cute for me, but psshhh, I'll pass. I wouldn't want to be in war with other crazy girls for this guy. "So what's your name?" He asked politely. "Chin Sun, yours?" He smiled and didn't bother to reply. *this guy is weird* I thought to myself.

"LOL, did you even hear me?" I sarcastically asked. He stared at me and said "My name's Jongin, but just call me Kai." *He replied, okay sure. Thanks* "Oh okay, sure I guess." I said.

FAST FORWARD!!!

It was the end of how many periods in class. The bell rang, it was lunch time.

"God, I'm so hungry."

"Did you even eat breakfast?"

"First few hours of the first day in school and I feel so exhausted already."

I noticed this guy in class. He was sorta tan like Kai. Cute too. I liked his shirt. HAHAHAHA. His name was Tao. Huang, ZiTao.

Just then I realized that he was actually the bestest friend of Kai.

"Kai mah man!" he said with pride.

"What's up mah KungFu Warrior?!" Kai greeted while he high-fived Tao.

As I watched both of them heading out of the room, Kai looked back and looked at me, he smirked. Dayuum, his smirk. I swear it's unimaginable. The way his eyes meets yours. It's just breathtaking!

He stopped and told Tao to stop and wait too as well. "Aren't you going out?" he asked me. I hesitated and said "I'll soon go out in a while." I looked at Tao, who had such eyes, he resembled as a panda to me. Tao waved at me and I smiled in return.

KAI's POV

That girl who sits at the right side of me. Not bad (the looks). Got sorta shocked though. She's one of the few women who doesn't react that much when I'm around. Especially that moment when I stepped in the classroom. Quite calm. Hmm....

Very interesting.

* classes going on *

It's almost been forever that I didn't meet my best man. Finally my partner in crime is baaaack!

We greeted each other in the most manly-brotherhoodly way.

It was our break, lunch, so we went out of the room. While Tao and I were near the door, I looked back and spotted Chin Sun who was still on her seat. Maybe not planning to go out and have a break? Maybe?

I gave her a smirk. Hmm... She seemed to stare at me for a while. Looked like something was going on her head about me. Well, I'm used to it. (;

I stopped from exiting the door. I told Tao to stop and wait for a while. Looked back and curiously asked, "Aren't you going out?" About 2 seconds and she replied, "I'll soon go out in a while." She seems charming. I thought to myself.

I exited the room with Tao, suddenly I asked "What do you think about the new girl?" "She's cute." Tao proudly replied while smiling. A bit of jealousy, or this feeling that I felt in my heart which didn't allow me to hear something like that from another man. Got me a bit jealous. "Hmm... She's alright." I said. "Oh what's her name by the way?" Tao asked. "Chin Sun." I said.

* While entering the cafeteria *

"Oh hey Kai, you're looking good as always! (;"

"Kai you've gained more muscles!"

"Love the shirt Kai ;)"

Too many compliments I've received. Well, as if I'm not used to it.

While sitting with Tao, having lunch together. "Kai Hyung, tell me." Tao asked me in the middle of nowhere. "Tell you what?" I replied with curiousity. "Tell me if you like Chin Sun." He directly asked. "Chin Sun? Ha! What made you ask that?" I replied dumbly. "Well, it's the way you look at her and treat her. Usually you don't bother asking questions to girls about themselves. And by the way, when you asked me for my opinion about her, you seemed like you didn't like my answer. Your face changed a little and didn't even bother to reply."

*Whoah what's with Tao?*

Did he get.... jealous? Or is he jealous?

I was speechless. I didn't really have anything in mind to answer him. "Hey, I talk to girls and ask stuff about themselves. And yeah I look at her differently cuz she's different. But bro, I don't like her. And I am definitely not falling for her."

"Okay." He blandly replied and suddenly giggled after few seconds.

*What the hell is up with Tao*