~ 3 ~

Holy shiot!!!! 5 reads I am over the mooooooonnn!!!! Thank u and luv y'all. Anywhore, on with the story!

Still Temperance's POV *

I wake up to the annoying sound of the drill bell.

Jayce shoots up and out of bed, shaking me from my bottom bunk.

We both stand in a line out the front of our room with all the other kids that are like us.

Jayce leans over to me. "What's the plan?" He asks.

Once again, I have let him down.

"Look, I couldn't find one that didn't involve us dying or getting raped. So our only option is to run for it."

"But where to?" He asks.

"I haven't thought about that part yet."

"What!?!?" He yells.

"On my count. One.... Two....

THREE!!!!"

Jayce turns and runs down the hall and out of sight. He was a fast ( and quiet, might I add, ) runner. I had to sprint to even have a remote chance of catching up to him. We both ran as fast as we could.

We both run to the end of a hall.

A cupboard.

"Get in!" I yell.

"No way! Get in Temperance!" He yells back.

I ended up picking him up and shoving him into the cupboard myself.

"No, no, NO!! Temperance, I won't let you do this! No!!" He screamed.

"Shut your mouth Jayce! If they find you, it's just a checkup! Nothing will happen to you!" I yell.

"TEMPERANCE!!" He yells. But it was too late.

A full armoured body guard turned me around and picked me up.

"You've been a naughty girl!" He said.

I glare at Jayce and he quietly shut the cupboard door.

"Your coming with me." He tells me.

He throws me over his shoulder and carries me away.

"Nothing will happen to you, Jayce! Nothing will happen to you!!!" I scream, hoping that he got the message.

I kick and scream but the guard wouldn't let me go.

Now don't tell anyone, but I was scared. Not for me, but for what they might do to Jayce if they found him.

I lift my head and look to see Jayce opening the door and giving me a worried look. He needs to stop worrying about me and look after himself.

I glare at him as if to say - "Get back in there!!!!!"

He obviously can't read facial expressions because he runs out of the cupboard and runs towards the guard and me.

Yes, he may be a skinny 15 year old boy with a tiny package of abs, but if you get him going, you're so screwed. He has huge anger issues and as well as a short temper, if someone he knows is in trouble, look out. And, Yeah, he might be a quiet runner, but if he's angry, he is loud as all hell.

He sprints at the guard and me, and he's unfortunately been noticed before he go and jellyleg the guard that has gotten a hold of me. The guard turns around and kicks Jayce right in the gut. I scream his name. Jayce looks up and winces in pain. I could tell that it hurt him, a lot. The guard shifts me over to his other shoulder to talk into his watch.

"I need backup of condow and blagbird to hall 34, ASAP." He said

"Rodger that Lanken." The watch copied. I assumed that it was another guard talking to "Lanken".

I suddenly hear some loud footsteps pounding down the hollow halls.

Jayce falls, unconscious and is taken away down the corridor.

I sob.

I don't cry like ever, but, Jayce is my friend and if he is in danger I would do anything to save him, because I know he would do it for me. We're practically family like that.

The guard shifts me onto his original shoulder and reaches into his bag. He pulls out a giant needle and jabs it into me and starts running. I scream out in pain.

It felt all of hell was burning in my head. The pain was unbearable. I could fell myself shaking in the guards grip, making me slip out of his hands. I fall head first on the floor.

I start to slip away from the reality around me. The dark cloud is consuming my clouded mind.

Before I completely black out I hear the sound of a boy screaming. My mind slowly thinks that it might be Jayce. I start to freak out, which brings on my unconsciousness sooner than the venom in that shot had intended.

The guard picks me up takes me down some stairs.

Then I'm out.

* Jayce's POV*

I hear Temperance call out my name and scream. My heart immediately breaks for her. She was scared. Or worse, in danger.

I faked being unconscious so when they take me at least they would take to the infirmary and bring me back to full health.

My stomach was going to be bruised badly from that kick.

Right now, the guard had me lying on my back and thrown over his shoulder. Just my luck, he decides to roll me over to my underside.

I groan and immediately take it back. I hope and for the first time ever, I pray that they didn't hear me.

It would be an absolute miracle if they didn't hear me. I groan loudly.

Well, God probably wasn't listening because they noticed.

I was noticed by the guard walking next to the guard that has me. He nudges me right next to my gut, making the pain apparent again. I screw my face up hoping that would stop me from screaming out in absolute agony.

Then all the next events happened in a flash. The guard holding me tosses me onto the ground. I yelp in pain as my back smashes into the ground.

One guard pins me to the ground whilst the other stabs me in my neck with a needle.

The whole hallway started to be consumed into darkness.

I was lost.

Hellooooo everyone.

I really hope that everyone likes ( or loves! ) this chapie.

I've got nothing to say pretty much so yeah. Sorry bout the sh$ty ending but it late an I know that everyone want to keep reading.

Oh peeps, I'm giving a MASSIVE shoutout to my sister Hannah, read her book it's called 'Chance.' A 1D fanfic.

Anyways I'm out.

Rylee.