SYNCHRONICITY HIGH

HI THIS IS A FANFIC OF THE DIFFERENT VOICE SYTNHESIZERS PRODUCED BY JAPAN. THIS INCLUDES VOCALOID, FANLOID, UTAULOID,UTAU, UTAITE, PITCHLOID AND A FEW CROSSOVERS FROM OTHER ANIMES.  HOPE YOU DUDES LIKE IT ^____^ I think its a little short..

____________________________________________________________________________

HI. I'm Utatane Piko, and you probably don't know about me. In the real world I am a Japanese Vocaloid produced by Ki/oon Records Inc. I am one of the less used vocaloids but in this story, I'm the main character and I am about to go to school.

_____________________________________________________________________________

My new school is called SYNCHRONICITY HIGH. Today, I'll be starting my new life as a freshman in this high school that teaches everything about music, dancing and singing to aspiring students. One day, I am hoping to become a famous singer. So I decided to study and live here for the next years, since this school has dorms.... No need to go home :D

I rode my bike to school. Again, my name is Utatane Piko, please don't forget, I'm a 15 year old first year student. Unlike other students, I just want to have a normal life. It's okay without drama, love etc. In short: I AM PLAIN. Well I don't mind having those from time to time as long as I finish studying.

I am the only Utatane around. My parents died 5 years ago. My nii-san (older brother) Honne died 2 years ago. We both used to stay at my aunt's house but ever since he died I started fending off for myself as a waiter in a few bars. The pay is enough for my needs as well as school. This year I only have to pay once and the rest is up to the school :D That's why this place is awesome.

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE HEAD TO THE SCHOOL STADIUM".

Ah, just in time for the settling in. I walked through the hallway.

"So many people, different hair colors, pitch tones,"I exclaimed. "Everyone is so--oof!!"

I bumped into someTHING just my size. Or was it a someone???

"Oh my GOD. Dude I am so sorry!!!"

a flash of something sunshine gold flashed before my eyes... I looked up to see who it was..

"Are you ok??" I looked up to meet 2 blue eyes slightly covered by sunshine gold bangs..

"Do I know you??" I said bluntly...

"Ah I suppose," he said as he stretched his hand so I can stand up...

Weird.. I'm sure I saw him somewhere...

"AHHHH!!!!!" I exclaimed. It drew out most of the attention of everyone around.

"What??" he asked a little flustered.

"You're Kagamine Len!!! Twin brother of Kagamine Rin who both debuted during December 2007!!! DUDE I'M A FAN OF YOUR SONGS!!!! Especially that duet you had with your sister singing "Butterfly on your Right Shoulder!!! That was amazing," I said grinning.

I didn't mention that I'm addicted to songs of famous singers. My favorites are him, his sister, Hatsune Miku, Megpoid Gumi. ESPECIALLY MEGPOID GUMI!!!

Author: Not so plain after all...

"Ah so you know me," he finally talked. "Is it possible that you are Utatane Piko?"

"Uhmm yes actually. How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"Great! We'll talk later. I'm your new roommate from now on. Our room is on Day Dorms, floor 3 room 27. Meet you after the principal's speech," he gave me a card and after ran away.

Huh? Day Dorms?  Floor 3? Roommate??? What?? Phew. In the meantime I better get to the school stadium.

At the School Stadium

I found my surname on one of the seats in the near front. Beside me was a gray-haired woman who seemed drunk.

On the other side was a rather cute girl. Should I say, she looked a little TOO young to be in high school. She looks like a 9-year old kid that is as tall as 10 apples. Her weight tells me that she is as heavy as 84-90 apples... Wow... AMAZING ESTIMATION AUTHOR. She had short hair which were tied into two short ponytails.

"DEAR STUDENTS!!!" A man that seemed to be 6'4 feet tall appeared on stage. He said his name was "Big Al". He is a singer made famous in Taiwan but he retired to live with his wife "Sweet Ann" who used to be a singer in Taiwan as well.

10 minutes later.

The dude beside me fell asleep -__- The little girl beside me walked away and a different person sat on her place. She was a black-haired girl with amber colored eyes. She seemed to be a Japanese-Canadian. Rena Raine was it???

Done with that, now I headed to the room where I was supposed to dorm. But when I arrived---

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN A SEPARATE ROOM FROM LEN?!!!!"

^___^ cliff hanger although it's obvious...