Sky Dorms: Encountering the Twins: Piko

Chapter 2

I'll just continue this story because I'm bored. Don't mind me.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Why do I have to be in a separate room from Len?!!!!" A yell surprised me as I was getting near my room. A voice that sounded all too familiar. I tiptoed and got a few feet from the room. There I saw... 

K-kagamine Rin!!! And Len!!!! Wait.. Huh? Why am I confused? 

"What?" I said out loud. It drew their attention to me. Talk about embarrassing.

"Who's there?!!!" Rin’s voice bellowed. I yelped. Then gulped.

Rin-sama was looking at me with a furious face, while Len-sama was looking at me as if he was trying to hold in his laughter. Beside them was a brown-haired guy who appeared to be a teacher. He had glasses and wore a suit as if he was a business man. He looked familiar as well.

"Ara ara,” Len-sama playfully said as he trotted to my direction. “It seems that my roommate has arrived~~~," Len-sama said cheerfully as he hung his arm on my shoulders . Somehow I'm getting the picture...

 "What?! You said I was supposed to be separated from you because I’m a girl!!! Now you’re telling me that your roommate is a girl!? Are you sane!?” Rin-sama yelled furiously.

 “Huh???" Len-sama said, probably in wonder at why Rin thought his roommate was a girl.

 I just closed my eyes and sighed. I tried to pull out a smile, which came out as an irritated smirk.

 …

… 

"AHHHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Len-sama laughed laughly with an expression that says is she serious?!  He then faced me.

"I…I’m so sorry about Rin here. She just…" he said as he laughed and tried catching his breath.

"No…” I sighed. “It's fine. I'm used to it," I said in my calmest voice.

"Huh?” Rin wondered. “What does that mean? Am I missing something?" Rin said out of confusion.

Yes master you are, I thought.

The brown-haired man cleared his throat. “This young man here is named Utatane Piko, if I am not mistaken? Pleasure to meet you. I am Hiyama Kiyoteru, and I'll be one of your teachers from tomorrow on wards," the teacher who claimed to be Hiyama Kiyoteru said in a calming tone.

"Young man?? " Rin-sama asked She seemed to have calmed down a bit. It was cute.

Hiyama cleared his throat again. "Yes and from now on he will be your brother's roommate. I hope we cleared out everything?" Hiyama-san replied.

"B-but... Why can’t I be with him?! I am his sister!!!" Rin-sama exclaimed.

Len-sama scoffed with confidence. "Didn't you listen to the orientation given? You have a higher voice than I do. So you need to be trained and be together with those people who have the same voice!!!" Len-sama exclaimed. He raised his arms and closed his eyes, his mouth in a wide grin as if he won a competition. 

I gave a thought about it, and silently agreed. But it’s not all the time Rin-sama’s voice is higher. 

(A/N: In this school, they are grouped with people according to their pitch tone. There are 2 dorms, Sea and Sky. Sky for those with a high voice. It is usually composed of girls. Sea for those who have low voices. Usually the boys.)

 "Wait what?" I exclaimed as I remembered the speaker's speech.

Rin-sama scoffed. “Damn then,” Rin-sama said as she pouted. 

I am seeing the twins. I thought. Wow. Much awe

Len-sama clasped his hands."Well well!! Since we already understand, my roommate and I have to get settled!" Len-sama said as he pushed me inside the room.

And here I am, not protesting. 

Rin-sama crossed her arms and walked away, back to us. "Ah. FINE!!!! At least I get to be with Miku-chan!!!" I heard Rin-sama exclaim as she skipped through the hallway with the teacher.

In our place…

Len-sama finally stopped laughing. "I'm terribly sorry about my sister just now. Well, not that I don't say that it's true though. Shimatta--- gomen!!!" Len said, clasping his hands with an apologetic smile.

I sighed. "Nah, I'm cool. I'm used to it," I said with a smile.

Len-sama sat on a chair with amusement in his eyes and smile. "No kidding..."Len said. 

It's true. Especially in the real world. But at least the author doesn't think so. In my life here, I used to be bullied because of my appearance and my voice. But it did not matter to me. I didn't care about all their bullying. To me, appearance does not matter. Attitude does. So I tried my best to be good and behave. I just placed my trust in my talents especially my voice so I may be able to move on from this world where a lot of people despise and judge just from one look.

 "Yo DUDE!!! You still with me?" I got back to my senses. Len-sama was snapping his finger in front of me.

I snapped back. "S-sorry, I got caught up in my thoughts..."

"Sure, that's fine!!!” Len-sama said raising his arms. “I'm glad to have you as my roommate!!! I've been with my sister for 3 years already in the middle school building of Synchronicity High," he added.

"Ah.. I see," I'm at a loss for words.

"Hey,” Len-sama continued. “Since you just started here.. Why don't I listen to your singing? Listening to my sister all the time is tiring ," he said as he grinned idiotically.

I tensed. "I'm not sure if you would like listening to me," I said out of fear and at the same time delight.

 Wow, I thought. The great Kagamine Len, asking me to sing in front of him.

 "Yo, still with me??" Len called out, waving his palm before my eyes.

"Ack!!! Sorry!!" I sat down my bed and reached out for my bag. I was just standing the entire time.

Len stood up and sat near me. "What's this?" He reached out for whatever I was taking out my bag.

 It was a song I was composing entitled "Dai Ichiji Jibun Sensou"(first war against myself).

"Huhh... “ Len stared at the paper. “Let's hear this then!" he said as he gave me back the paper.

"Wait!!!” I protested. “I haven't finished!!!"

He waved his hand in disagreement. "Let me hear so I can help you continue it."

"O-okay...” I had no choice but to say okay.

I ended up singing it. Then he was talking about some advice for the song and then it ended up as a duet. True enough, it did sound better with him…

 He nodded in satisfaction. "That sounds better. You should get this goin'"

"Goin?” I repeated.

"Tell you what,” he said as he sat beside me, hanging the paper in his hand. “Let me show this to my manager maybe you can sell it as a single."

"Whatever you say," I said since I don't really know what he meant though

Tomorrow the real studying starts....  We now rested our heads on our respective beds.. Luckily the beds were in favor with us. Len got the one with banana prints while I got the blue-green headphones print.

That ends for today...