Can we have an off set love

Hey guys this is a story not related to Alex and Max. My friend has written it for the story (she isn't a supergirl fan so this is like a new stage for us) so all rights in this chapter go to her chloecosgrove_xo
-shanelle
Melissa's POV
"And cut!" The director called. I sighed that I had to end this scene with Jeremy. We were filming the scene were Kara and Winn were in the rooftop and Kara was telling him she is Supergirl. "Great work guys. See you for the next scene tomorrow!"
We all piled out of the makeshift roof in set 7 and walked to my dressing room.
"Hey Mel, wait up!" Jeremy called I love when he says my name.
"Hey Jeremy." I try to say cheerfully.
"Hey what's wrong." He looks at me concerned.
Nothing. Well my boyfriend and I broke up yesterday because I have feelings for someone else. I love that person, but their in a relationship with another person." I say to him, he looks relieved for a second then goes back to confusion.
"Who is this person that you like?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows, I giggle and shake my head no. He looks at me shocked. "We tell everything to each other. Come on tell me please?" He asks with his puppy dog face.
"Look Jeremy, if I was to tell you. It would get awkward and it would ruin our friendship." I say not exactly telling him who but trying to get him to know who.
"Why would it ruin our friend-" he cuts himself off "oh."
"Yeah." I say.
"I'm dating someone Mel." He tells me.
"I know." I reply.
"I don't like you like that Mel." Tears start forming in my eye when he says those 7 words that I was dreading. I quickly wipe my eyes and take a deep breath.
"I'm sorry. Shouldn't have told you this. It was a mistake." I tell him and start to walk off, I was pulled back by my arm and was kissed Jeremy Jordan had just kissed me. But didn't he say that he didn't like me like that? Anyways u don't care because right now I am kissing Jeremy Jordan. He pulls back and smiles.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" He says before walking out of my dressing room. I ran and closed my dressing room door leaning against it. I touched my lips were we had kissed and smiled.
'There may be hope for us.' I thought.
*the next day*
I walked into work with a slight bounce in my step. I walk straight to hair and makeup and saw Jeremy sitting down getting his hair done. I sit next to him and smile, he doesn't smile back.
"We need to talk" he sternly tells me. My heart drops I feel like his breaking up with me.
"Okay" I simply reply not really ready to have this talk.
When hair and makeup was finished we walked to my dressing room. I sat on the couch that is in the middle of my room.
"Yesterday was a mistake Melissa." My eyes fill with tears and I look down.
"What? But you kissed me remember?!" I screamed getting angry.
"I know, but you were the one who said you liked me!" He screamed back.
" only because you begged me too!"
A few minutes of silence past before I had enough of his presence.
"Get out!" I tell him softly.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Get. Out!" I say each word as it's own sentence.
"Melissa..." he trails off.
" I said get the fuck out of my dressing room.NOW!"
He looks taken aback by my outburst but gets out of my dressing room none the less.
"Melissa and Jeremy to set 4 please. Melissa and Jeremy to set 4"
Comes the producers voice through the speakers. I walk to set with one thing running through my mind.
I now hate Jeremy Jordan.

Hope you guys enjoyed it if you couldn't already tell the story was about Jeremy Jordan (Winn schott jr) and Melissa Benoist (Kara Danvers/Zor-el/ supergirl)