The Difficult Job

The job Poling had picked was a tricky one it required 2 people to make a program which was a sprite designer. Although Amantha had sprite designing skills already she didn't know how to put that into a program.

"Hmm..." Poling thought to himself as he quickly pressed the keys on his electric keyboard making a click noise every time he pressed one.

"You were right Amantha this is a tricky one." Poling admitted "I can create a gui for it but nothing past that."

"Maybe we don't know every function we need?" Amantha asked "Maybe like... a function to import other programs into this one." After this was said there was a long pause then Poling leapt to feet.

"Amantha you're a genius!" Poling exclaimed triumphantly "I do know a function like that!"

"And how does that help?" Amantha said "It's just a function."

"Can you create program for making sprites?" Questioned Poling.

"Yeah I can." Said Amantha.

"Great! Make one on my computer and then I'll use the function to put it in the program!" Poling said now happy they found a way. After another 1-2 hours it was done. The program worked with no syntax errors and best of all they did it without looking in any help books!