Chapter One

"I hate the beach

But I stand

In California with my toes in the sand"

Chapter One.

I was walking on the boardwalk in the darkness of the night next to the beach in California because Cali was the next stop for our tour. None of the boys were with me because I needed some time alone. Just to think.

I decided I would walk down to the beach part because its late a night and nobody would be out, Well maybe like homeless creepy guys but whateves.

I noticed a petit figure sitting on a beach chair with a bright pink bikini on. I walk past her giving her a glance.

"Harry?" She asked.

Aww, shit it's a fan.

I started to run.

"No, Harry! It's Ariana, Ariana Grande!" She yelled for me.

I stopped in my tracks.

"How do I know your not lying to me? I can't see your face." I said back.

"Ill sing?" She said.

"K!" I called back.

"Boy, you make me feel so lucky, finally the stars align never thought it be so easy to tell you I love you and to give you this heart I mine." She sang beautifully.

"Your not lying are you?" I laughed walking closer to the figure I finally made out.

Her blondishbrownish hair glowed in the dim light of the sunset and her bikini seemed glow in the dark.

"Hello Ariel" I said giving her a hug. "hello Prince Charming!" She said. We called each other that because when we met each other a few years ago. When One Direction guest stared in iCarly, Victorious was filming on the same set and her hair was velvet red. And I called her Ariel. And she said I looked like the guy in the Little Mermaid that married her. So third were our nicknames.

"What are you doing here so late? Its cold." I asked her.'

"I hate the beach" she said

"But you stand in California with your feet in the sand." I sang.

"SWEATER WEATHER!" She screamed.

"Use the sleeves of my sweater

Let's have an adventure

Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered" she sang In a soft tone.

"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours" We sang together making perfect harmony.

"You in those little high wasted shorts" I sang that part alone. Because she was putting some shorts over her bikini bottom.

"But anyways why are you out here if you hate the beach?" I asked.

"I was doing a video shoot, then I felt like staying a little longer because I needed some Ariana time , where I'm not Ariana Grande the pop star, where I'm just Ariana... Erm, Ariana that girl over there!" She said, the last part made me chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Our tour stop is here and I too, also needed some Harry Time." I told her.

She nodded. And we just started walking and talking about our personal life. It's nice to know you have someone who understands you completely and you can just talk to.

"Well I better get going, Kay Prince Charming?" She laughed. "Alright! Ariel." I laughed.

"Do you have my number?" She asked.

"No, I don't actually.'' I responded.

"Let me see your phone." She said.

"I left it in the hotel." I said.

"Oh well I think I have a pen in my purse." she said,, Once she got it out she started writing on my hand.

528 152 26386

Text Me! - Ariana ❤

She wrote. I went back up to the hotel and crashed myself on the soft covers getting ready to have a long day tomorrow for our first show in Cali.

--------------------------------------

Wow this chapter is Long!!!!

Next set of lyrics are: She knows who I think about

And what I think about

Guess what happens in the comments!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Luv Yah!,

-Harryluvahxoxo ❤