They Come and Go

~Y/N P.O.V~ 

 ~beep beep beep beep beep~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my air like an air horn. All I wanted to do was sleep but I simply couldn't bare the noise of that stupid clock. I slammed on the clock almost smashing it. I checked my phone, 9:30 AM, Time to get ready for work. I jumped out of bed realizing I'm still in my work apparel. I worked all day. I only got 6 hours of sleep. On a good day, that's how much I'd get. Normally I get 4 hours. Or not even that.  I showered, did my makeup, the usual routine to my day. I felt like my days went in circles ever since I moved out to New York. It's way different from Arizona. From barely anyone on the roads, to busy streets and cars beeping every second. Most of my friends when they're separate ways. My closest friends. Some are here in New York for College and work so we hang out when we can. My best friend..went where she was meant to be. We talk from time to time but she's always busy working on a movie or interviews or...Nevermind. 

"Hey Rosie , can I have my usual?" I say to the cashier at the coffee shop down the road from my apartment. "Of coarse. No need to pay, I got it" I thank her. I see Rosie everyday at the same old coffee shop everyday before work. She always has my drink prepared with a muffin. I thank her again heading out the door. I get in my Range Rover and starts driving to the same place I go everyday. 

I work all day answering phone calls, holding meetings, emailing. The usual. My boss lectured me, again, for turning in paper work an hour late. FYI, I was at lunch. 

~8 Hours Later~

I shut the light out and leave, locking the door behind me. Another day gone by. I hear my stomach grumble as I drive home in my car.  My friends offered to hang out tonight but I was just too tired. I have to admit, the city looked beautiful at night. 

I walked into my apartment with my heels in my hands. I took them off on my way up the stairs because my feet were aching. My German Sheperd, Storm, greeted me with kisses on my face. After putting all my stuff down, I looked in my fridge. I grabbed  the spaghetti from last night and ate  the remains pared with a Dr. Pepper. My Favorite. After I ate, I felt like I had some energy.  So, I changed my clothes and decided to go for a walk.

  So, I changed my clothes and decided to go for a walk

It wasn't as dark as I thought. I just kept walking looking at everything I passed by. I went into Forever 21 to get some outfits for this party next weekend. I was excited cause some of my best friends from Arizona would be there. God I missed them...my best guy friend, Caleb, was gonna be there. We'd been through thick and think together. I'd enjoy seeing him. And many more.  We all went to the same school for 10 years, some for 14 years. Anyway, I was actually gonna enjoy this.  I found a couple outfits I could wear and payed. I found a pair of converse at Vans shortly after. I was feeling happy so I went to a pizza shop. I hadn't realized I was out for 2 hours already. I ate, New York pizza is the best.  

After being out of my apartment for a while, I came home once again, being greeted by Storm again, and changed to a tank top and sweatpants, ready for bed. I layed down, scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. Getting bored of that,  I pulled out a book. Slowly I drifted and drifted off to sleep with piano music form the street playing from the window as the curtains flowed in the wind. 

Time: 10:05